Boccieri FW Wood Forum Testing Signup

Nice group selected. Congrats guys. Looking forward to hearing how it performs against the Cleveland Launcher.

Congrats to the testers.Interested to read your reviews.

Wow, saw the email/PM from JB earlier today on my crappy phone but I couldn't out here to post until now! Big big BIG thanks to Boccieri and THP for the honor. I will try and do the club and members justice with my review! Its a somewhat daunting task but I look forward to it for sure. SO EXCITED!

Thanks again THP and Boccieri for the opportunity!

Congrats everyone, awesome testers selected!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Really congrats to all testers. Really excited for you guys.

i had a good feeling about this selection lol but theres always next time. good luck to all the testers and i look forward to reading the reviews!

The more i read about these clubs the more excited im getting, i have been wanting to try this backweighting thing for awhile now and i dont think there is a better way than to test one for THP and Mr Boccieri, cant wait

Congrats to all who were selected and cant wait to hear how these clubs perform

Congrats testers. I can't wait to hear about this. Sadly I still haven't found one to hit yet, but it will be done one day. I prefer my fairway woods to be a bit heavier, and this should fit the bill.

Congrats guys! It should be a great testing.

Congrats, really excited to hear what all this 3 wood has to offer.

Congrats guys, great list of testers and I have a feeling they will be very impressed.

Congrats guys, great list of testers and I have a feeling they will be very impressed.

From re-reading the Heavy Driver Review thread, I think we all will come away impressed.

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see how these work out for ya!

Can't wait to hear your thought Wulff, better yet I hope you let me swing that beauty if we can get together one day, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Any day any time there brother. Looking forward to it.

JB, are you going to start a seperate thread for the review or do you want us posting in this one?

Congrats to all the testers!!

Congrats testers!

A little late, but big congrats to the testers!

Congrats to all of the testers! Looking forward to your thoughts on these great fairway woods.

Congratulations to the testers. I think you will all be very surprised with the performance of these clubs.

Awesome. Enjoy testing your new 3 wood peeps. THP is da bomb. can't wait to see the reviews roll in.

Congrats fellas! Can't wait to hear the word on this FW. Do us proud.

Congrats fellas! Can't wait to hear the word on this FW. Do us proud.

Amen. I'm excited to see this one play out as I'm personally sold on Boccieri with my hybrid in the bag now. Can;t wait to see more THP'ers experience the tech and idea behind the product because IMO it really works.

Back