PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Hey Folks:

Here we are the Sunday of the final Major. Pretty exciting leaderboard. Who's taking home the Wannamaker? I'd love to see SVP but I dunno Dufner seems unphased. Bradley... is hot... Steele is a "quasi surprise". Should be fun.

Alex

Merge-Ahead-300x300.gif

That reminds me of the contest. How is everybody doing in this?

Rubbish. I only have Adam Scott left. I didn't want the R11's anyway - hehe

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

I had him. The email is still sitting in my Drafts as I wanted to look it over one more time. Damnit.

And who were your other guys with Bradley? You know it only hurts more to do the "what if" thing and Bradley wins hehe

And who were your other guys with Bradley? You know it only hurts more to do the "what if" thing and Bradley wins hehe

I had Donald and Scott, Ohair and Laird and Day. Was going to shortlist them, and I was set on removing Scott from my lineup and was probably going to dock Ohair too.

I have the Strick and Nick Watney in the game. I've got the slimmest of chances, but still a chance....almost like Team Paradise's chances next weekend. :D

After a 68 hour work week I can finally watch the final round today. Its going to go something like this, couch, fridge,couch,fridge,couch, bathroom,fridge. I am sure I have no chance as my picks were,
Phil M
Martin K
Dustin J
Rickie F
I think I had 11 under as total.

Oh well I'm out but still going to be an awesome finish

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Really rooting for Dufner today. I like the kid. I dont know why but I do.

Oh well I'm out but still going to be an awesome finish

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I am out too, hoping to be back in time for watch the back 9 from the leaders though. Depends how quickly we eat though

Not sure if I will get away with watching the coverage on my phone whilst at the restaurant though.

Rubbish. I only have Adam Scott left. I didn't want the R11's anyway - hehe

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Man, I wanted those so bad I could taste it, lol. All but one of my picks have left the building and that one is like 46th.

Watching Rory on the course now and I think the comparisons with a certain other golfer might be correct. :alien:
Man oh man has he missed on the tee. I mean all over the place.

Watching Rory on the course now and I think the comparisons with a certain other golfer might be correct. :alien:
Man oh man has he missed on the tee. I mean all over the place.

No kidding, on almost every shot you hear fore!!!! And the whole before this one, he must have thinned the crap out of the ball because he flew the green into the crowd by about 30 yards. I have that shot in my bag too.

Man it was bad week to pick Rory for the R11 contest...lol. Took him instead of Adam Scott against the advice of my brother in law who is actually a huge McIlroy fan. DJ and Day were my two TM picks, and they didn't even make the cut. Westwood isn't going anywhere today because he can't play on Sundays. Good luck to everyone else!

No kidding, on almost every shot you hear fore!!!! And the whole before this one, he must have thinned the crap out of the ball because he flew the green into the crowd by about 30 yards. I have that shot in my bag too.

Nice to see when the pros have shots in their bag like us! I thinned a 3-wood off the tee yesterday that didn't clear a hazard that extended 150 yards in front of the tee, that felt sweet yesterday.

What's weird about this tournament is that I think I'm more interested to see the train wrecks that are certain to happen on holes 15-18 rather than what player is going to win later today. There are some good stories in the field, but there's not a single player that is really compelling to me. This is a tournament where the course setup has made more headlines, for better or worse.

Breaking news into THP, rumors swirling that we can officially put to rest.

Steve Stricker is in fact wearing khaki pants. Everybody can settle down.

So the rumours of the loudmouth pants today were false? Damn.

I put my khaki short on at 7 am in chances to persuade him today!

The tee on #6 is moved all the way up to 289 yards today, making it a drivable par 4. Remember that there is a pond to the left of the green with the bank near that pond shaved down, so pretty much any ball that is even close to the pond when it lands will roll in there.

The tee on #6 is moved all the way up to 289 yards today, making it a drivable par 4. Remember that there is a pond to the left of the green with the bank near that pond shaved down, so pretty much any ball that is even close to the pond when it lands will roll in there.

Thats like a smooth 8 iron for JWow.

Anyone else just see Rory's shot on the short par 3? barely carried the lake, bounced against the rocks,......lands 5 feet from the hole.

Just like he called it right? hahaha

What about Kuchar? Did he go Khaki as well?

Anyone else just see Rory's shot on the short par 3? barely carried the lake, bounced against the rocks,......lands 5 feet from the hole.

Just like he called it right? hahaha

That was yesterday I believe.

What about Kuchar? Did he go Khaki as well?

Not sure. THP can only do so much for breaking news. And frankly with Matt going with Navy and Black quite a bit, there is no contest on the khaki super hero.

Did Phil change putters today? I thought yesterday he had a Tour Black 9 in play, today he's back with an insert(or so it looked) putter.

Back