Nike VR Pro Combo Irons - Forum Testing Review

I've spent quite a bit of time compiling my thoughts in a more structured review of these irons and really wanted to share them with everyone. I hope you guys and gals find it insightful!!

First Impression -- Right out of the box these just screamed functional. When I heard Nike was bringing out a combo set, I was pretty excited, especially considering how many THPers were mixing sets over the last year. I personally never considered doing a split set, but the logic surrounding the idea was intriguing and I certainly wanted to at least swing them if not consider them. One of the major points of concern for me was found on both ends of these clubs. While I had very little concern about playing a bladed wedge, I was under the impression that my days of gaming blade irons were over. On the other end of the spectrum, I believed that full cavity irons simply were not something I could take onto a course and play. Bulky, muted, and high launching were the focus of my disinterest for them.

Technology -- I think most are well aware of the three different types of clubs included in the combo set, but if you are not, the 8-PW are blades, the 7-5 are split cavities, and finally the 4-3 are full cavity irons. Nike has also utilized the new X3X high frequency groove pattern to combat the new conforming grooves, and the look is simply awesome. It does make for a bit of a strange comparison when standing over this set vs another set with fewer grooves, but obviously that is not something that would translate onto the course.

Looks -- It's been said by both myself and a handful of others already, but I'll say it again. These are by far some of the most attractive irons on the market. When sitting in the club, the sleek lines and the distinct swoosh really draw your eye, unlike some clubs that just have way too much going on. On the course, small toplines give the feel of a players iron all the way through the set, and the minute differences between the different club styles really brings the set together well. Even the bottom of the club and the font selection for the numbering is attractive. I feel like these clubs are a bit more square on the bottom, but I really like it.

Feel -- The feedback provided by these clubs are more than likely what is to be expected based on the club style. The blades are exceptional in feedback to the extent of a great hit versus a mediocre hit. When striking the ball clean, it provides that remarkable feeling of not really hitting anything, or as some like to argue, hitting through a stick of butter! Moving on in the set to the split cavities, the feedback does not diminish much at all. In fact, only the split cavities have a clear feedback variable between the rest of the set. Somewhat dull and clunky on poor shots, yet 'pured' shots are remarkably clean off the club face.

Performance -- The performance has been exceptional with these irons. While they utilize conforming grooves, there is no lack of spin in the scoring irons, all the way through the set. In fact, I do not find it uncommon to experience upwards of 5-10 feet of backspin when using the blades in ideal conditions. The ball flight through the set is fairly comparable. The split cavities offer the best ball flight, most likely because of the medium level of forgiveness coupled with a reasonable amount of feel, but that is not to speak negatively about the rest of the set. When struck at 100% swing speed, I can create a very high launch angle that causes the ball to reach its' peak and then 'float' towards my intended target, landing softly if not coming back a bit. The term "I nuked that ball" has been said on a handful of occasions where the ball just rockets off the club and goes to 105-110% of my expected length.

Shot Shaping -- The one thing these clubs can do is draw a golf ball. Whether it is a low, curling draw, or a high, hanging draw, bringing the ball around for tough approach shots can be done with relative ease between the PW through to the 5 iron. This can extend into the 4 and 3 iron, but quite a bit more effort is needed to accomplish the draw. In the scoring irons, striking through the ball to create a lower loft is certainly possible, as is taking full swings and really firing the ball into the air to land soft.

Turf Interaction -- I think the boxy bottom of these clubs really keep the turf interaction reasonable. I switched to these irons from a set of game enhancement clubs with a bit of a limited bottom edge that really cut through the turf more than I would prefer. Since making the switch, I have found that my 'fat' shots have been heavily limited in number and when I do take ground, the inertia doesn't sem to to be removed from the speed generated. Overall, I think these may be again one of the top performing irons on the market when it comes to this aspect.

Mis-hits -- I feel like a lot of discussion for golf clubs is designed to how well they perform in ideal situations, but I'd like to touch a bit on their performance during less than ideal shots. With the PW-5 iron, the two mis-hits I have experiences is hitting the ball thin, or hitting the ball out on the toe. In both scenarios, a slightly raw, slightly muted feel is experienced, and shot distance is dropped by about 10-15%. Extending into the 3/4, the miss can be thin with a small fade, and oddly enough I feel like these clubs have the biggest feedback issues on poorly struck shots. Not only the way the club feels when it strikes the ball, but the sound created just really alienates the two longest irons.

Conclusion -- I am very comfortable saying that these are some of the best irons on the market this year. I have experimented with a number of OEMs this year and I have yet to come across a set of irons that performs quite as well throughout the set as the Nike VR Pro Combo irons. For those claiming that Nike has yet to find their place in the golf equipment world, I think they are either sorely mistaken, or blatantly misinformed. I took on this testing with excitement of the Nike line and am happy to say they have not let me down in the slightest. If I could make one small adjustment to my personal set, I would like switch the 7 iron to a blade, and then extend the split cavities throughout the rest of the set. While I do believe the 3/4 iron perform well when struck right, I have found them to be the most difficult to hit consistently.

I want to take another moment to thank THP and Nike Golf for giving me such an enjoyable opportunity. The Nike golf line will be on the top of my list for many years to come due to their generosity and quality they have shown to myself and my fellow THPers.

Great updates guys. I really enjoy reading others' thoughts on these irons.

I did not get to play today, because I had a 7 hour drive, yuck. I am home from vacation now and will update tomorrow about my 9 hole round on Saturday as well as anything I do tomorrow.

Nice writeup Canadan and welcome back Mcook. Glad you could get back on the course today

Spent some quality course and range time with these today and came away with
- I echo some of the testers, the normal shot seems to want to be a draw with these clubs. It's quite interesting to me since I usually baby fade my irons with all my previous sets. As Canadan has said a number of times if you really step on these irons it's easy to over draw the ball. I think if one liked to really go after their irons frequently these might not be the best choice.

- For all that I love the blades I'm the most accurate with the split cavities. When I want to drop the ball in a precise location, these beauties are amazing.

- I still dislike the 3 and the 4 is starting to creep that way too. Maybe it's hit that point of dimishing returns since I'm not all that tall but it seems that both of these get stuck in the turf just a touch too much late in a round. Once I start getting fatigued they don't slice the turf like the splits or the blades. I'm thinking that's due to length ad the fact that I haven't played 18 and hit 150 balls on the range in the same day in a looooong time rather then the clubs fault but they're an easy target for my petulance tonight.

I think if I could have a full set of splits, I would be the happiest in terms of a blend of forgiveness and control. Not that I'm not happy with the rest of the set, that's just my thoughts from playing today where I had a lot of 160 to 190 approaches and just kept dropping them in (once I adjusted for the draw).

Great summary Canadan! makes me wonder if a combo set might be the best option for me as well.

I agree with mcook77 that it seems so much more consistent to hit shots with the short irons than it does with my wedges. This seems strange because I sued to love to get within 115 or so cause I knew I could stick a wedge but now my wedges seem hard to predict in comparison, may be just because I've been so focused on the irons.
Because it's so dry in Texas right now I can hit driver wedge on most par 4's, so my wedges get plenty of use and work that way, but playing irons off the tee several times has cut down wedge use and consistency.

I have a dilemma, I was fit yesterday to about 1* flat, my brother actually did the fitting and said I'm really less than a full degree flat, my clubs are standard, all I'd have to do is have them bent 1* but the tool will leave marks on the clubs. I know my clubs will eventually get marked up but I'm hesitant to get it done because they look so great. weak sounding problem but what would you guys think?

Kale, I'd ask which you'd rather have - properly fitting clubs, or something shiny to show off? Although having said that, a proper shop should be able to adjust clubs without marking them.

Great updates guys. Glad you're back out there mcook. Great shooting Mike! I really do have some catching up to do with these sticks. I'm concentrating on a nice smooth swing and getting much better results.

Enjoyed that write up too Dan. Nice to gather your thoughts and be able to put them down calmly after a while. :D

I have a dilemma, I was fit yesterday to about 1* flat, my brother actually did the fitting and said I'm really less than a full degree flat, my clubs are standard, all I'd have to do is have them bent 1* but the tool will leave marks on the clubs. I know my clubs will eventually get marked up but I'm hesitant to get it done because they look so great. weak sounding problem but what would you guys think?
I got my set from a shop that had an extra set with uncut shafts that they made me a deal on. I needed them bent to 4° upright and they did leave small marks on the clubs. They aren't bad, just a very small indentation on the bottom of the club. I wasn't real happy about it at first, but now that I have had them for a month or so, I don't even think about it. At least I didn't until I read your post. LOL. I wouldn't worry about it too much. They will get used and look a lot worse after a while.

Here are a couple pics of the marks

447bf1ca.jpg
eaed8f15.jpg

Last edited:
Kale (or anyone can chime in) is less than 1* really going to make a difference? Nike doesn't even bend to half degrees on their custom orders, so I don't think a fraction of a degree would make much of a difference personally. If it did, I think they would offer it. When you think about it, less than 1* is SO small. I don't know if you'd even know the difference.

Kale (or anyone can chime in) is less than 1* really going to make a difference? Nike doesn't even bend to half degrees on their custom orders, so I don't think a fraction of a degree would make much of a difference personally. If it did, I think they would offer it. When you think about it, less than 1* is SO small. I don't know if you'd even know the difference.

Mine were bent to +0.5* upright when I bought them. My shot shape does appear to have changed a little

I got my set from a shop that had an extra set with uncut shafts that they made me a deal on. I needed them bent to 4° upright and they did leave small marks on the clubs. They aren't bad, just a very small indentation on the bottom of the club. I wasn't real happy about it at first, but now that I have had them for a month or so, I don't even think about it. At least I didn't until I read your post. LOL. I wouldn't worry about it too much. They will get used and look a lot worse after a while.

Here are a couple pics of the marks

447bf1ca.jpg
eaed8f15.jpg

Mine have a similar small dent too due to being bent. Like you I was a pit peeved at first but it doesn't bother me now.

Nice writeup Canadan and welcome back Mcook. Glad you could get back on the course today

Thanks Chunky!

Great summary Canadan! makes me wonder if a combo set might be the best option for me as well.

Honestly man, if you haven't swung them yet, I really think you should.. They surprised me.

Tapatalk fail. I posted (or so I thought) a recap of my 9 hole round on Saturday, as well as my range sessions yesterday and today. Then I went to work and I'm now on my break and checking THP (like usual) and my post isn't here. Bummer. I'll type it up again tonight. Sorry guys and gals.

I've spent quite a bit of time compiling my thoughts in a more structured review of these irons and really wanted to share them with everyone. I hope you guys and gals find it insightful!!

First Impression -- Right out of the box these just screamed functional. When I heard Nike was bringing out a combo set, I was pretty excited, especially considering how many THPers were mixing sets over the last year. I personally never considered doing a split set, but the logic surrounding the idea was intriguing and I certainly wanted to at least swing them if not consider them. One of the major points of concern for me was found on both ends of these clubs. While I had very little concern about playing a bladed wedge, I was under the impression that my days of gaming blade irons were over. On the other end of the spectrum, I believed that full cavity irons simply were not something I could take onto a course and play. Bulky, muted, and high launching were the focus of my disinterest for them.

Technology -- I think most are well aware of the three different types of clubs included in the combo set, but if you are not, the 8-PW are blades, the 7-5 are split cavities, and finally the 4-3 are full cavity irons. Nike has also utilized the new X3X high frequency groove pattern to combat the new conforming grooves, and the look is simply awesome. It does make for a bit of a strange comparison when standing over this set vs another set with fewer grooves, but obviously that is not something that would translate onto the course.

Looks -- It's been said by both myself and a handful of others already, but I'll say it again. These are by far some of the most attractive irons on the market. When sitting in the club, the sleek lines and the distinct swoosh really draw your eye, unlike some clubs that just have way too much going on. On the course, small toplines give the feel of a players iron all the way through the set, and the minute differences between the different club styles really brings the set together well. Even the bottom of the club and the font selection for the numbering is attractive. I feel like these clubs are a bit more square on the bottom, but I really like it.

Feel -- The feedback provided by these clubs are more than likely what is to be expected based on the club style. The blades are exceptional in feedback to the extent of a great hit versus a mediocre hit. When striking the ball clean, it provides that remarkable feeling of not really hitting anything, or as some like to argue, hitting through a stick of butter! Moving on in the set to the split cavities, the feedback does not diminish much at all. In fact, only the split cavities have a clear feedback variable between the rest of the set. Somewhat dull and clunky on poor shots, yet 'pured' shots are remarkably clean off the club face.

Performance -- The performance has been exceptional with these irons. While they utilize conforming grooves, there is no lack of spin in the scoring irons, all the way through the set. In fact, I do not find it uncommon to experience upwards of 5-10 feet of backspin when using the blades in ideal conditions. The ball flight through the set is fairly comparable. The split cavities offer the best ball flight, most likely because of the medium level of forgiveness coupled with a reasonable amount of feel, but that is not to speak negatively about the rest of the set. When struck at 100% swing speed, I can create a very high launch angle that causes the ball to reach its' peak and then 'float' towards my intended target, landing softly if not coming back a bit. The term "I nuked that ball" has been said on a handful of occasions where the ball just rockets off the club and goes to 105-110% of my expected length.

Shot Shaping -- The one thing these clubs can do is draw a golf ball. Whether it is a low, curling draw, or a high, hanging draw, bringing the ball around for tough approach shots can be done with relative ease between the PW through to the 5 iron. This can extend into the 4 and 3 iron, but quite a bit more effort is needed to accomplish the draw. In the scoring irons, striking through the ball to create a lower loft is certainly possible, as is taking full swings and really firing the ball into the air to land soft.

Turf Interaction -- I think the boxy bottom of these clubs really keep the turf interaction reasonable. I switched to these irons from a set of game enhancement clubs with a bit of a limited bottom edge that really cut through the turf more than I would prefer. Since making the switch, I have found that my 'fat' shots have been heavily limited in number and when I do take ground, the inertia doesn't sem to to be removed from the speed generated. Overall, I think these may be again one of the top performing irons on the market when it comes to this aspect.

Mis-hits -- I feel like a lot of discussion for golf clubs is designed to how well they perform in ideal situations, but I'd like to touch a bit on their performance during less than ideal shots. With the PW-5 iron, the two mis-hits I have experiences is hitting the ball thin, or hitting the ball out on the toe. In both scenarios, a slightly raw, slightly muted feel is experienced, and shot distance is dropped by about 10-15%. Extending into the 3/4, the miss can be thin with a small fade, and oddly enough I feel like these clubs have the biggest feedback issues on poorly struck shots. Not only the way the club feels when it strikes the ball, but the sound created just really alienates the two longest irons.

Conclusion -- I am very comfortable saying that these are some of the best irons on the market this year. I have experimented with a number of OEMs this year and I have yet to come across a set of irons that performs quite as well throughout the set as the Nike VR Pro Combo irons. For those claiming that Nike has yet to find their place in the golf equipment world, I think they are either sorely mistaken, or blatantly misinformed. I took on this testing with excitement of the Nike line and am happy to say they have not let me down in the slightest. If I could make one small adjustment to my personal set, I would like switch the 7 iron to a blade, and then extend the split cavities throughout the rest of the set. While I do believe the 3/4 iron perform well when struck right, I have found them to be the most difficult to hit consistently.

I want to take another moment to thank THP and Nike Golf for giving me such an enjoyable opportunity. The Nike golf line will be on the top of my list for many years to come due to their generosity and quality they have shown to myself and my fellow THPers.

Great writeup Dan, I think you pretty much covered all the bases here. From just the few times Ive seen you hit these, the 3I and 4I when you strike it solid seem to go a freaking mile in the air. Im glad these have worked out for you and it seems your game has really benefited by having these in your bag

Normally I would agree with you completely Paulo, I would rather hit the ugliest things on the market and play well than the best looking clubs and play poorly. but in this case I like the ball flight I get, nice draw on well struck shots, and I don't know what adjusting them would do, and I don't know how they do it exactly but they said really less than 1*, but I don't know if they can bend them that precisely. this is Golf Galaxy btw, so I think just about anyone bending them will mark them a little.

I think I'm gonna hit the range tomorrow (haven't been to the range once with these, all on course, kinda didn't wanna hit rocks first thing with a new set) and play around with shaping shots and such.

I snuck 18 in at Dunedin CC in-between rain storms yesterday. The irons were great. The fairways were wet and the 8-PW blades were taking huge divots on well struck shots. The others were noticeably smaller. I'm really starting to fall into a groove with these irons it feels like. I had 219 a little downwind from a fluffy lie in the rough on a tough par 5 and I stuffed it to 8-10 feet (missed the eagle putt of course though). I very very rarely reach par 5's when playing from the tips, so I was really stoked about that. The one thing that bothers me a little bit is cleaning out the grooves. They are so thin it's a little annoying at times. I'm a huge fan of the 3&4 irons. I've used the 3 iron predominantly off the tee because I find it to have a lower flight than my Mashies. The 4 iron I hit from everywhere and it has probably become my favorite club in the bag. The 5-7 irons are great also and if I had to choose one style for the whole set I'd go with these. The 8-PW are wonderful clubs and nothing can compete with the feeling of a well struck shot with these. I would like to have the lofts strengthened a touch though. So far I'm really enjoying these irons and can't find many negatives about them.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I finally have a few mins to update. Sorry this has been a crazy week. I played nine holes Saturday, had range sessions Monday and Tuesday, and played 18 yesterday. Here are my thoughts broken down by round/day.

9 hole round (Sat.): we ended up playing a 3v3 scramble to help a couple of the "non-golfers" not feel so bad about the way they play. This allowed me to hit some shots I normally wouldn't and it was a lot of fun. I hit a HIGH fade with a 3i off the tee that turned around a corner beautifully. On a par 5, I hit a hook up and around a tree with a 5i that ended up only 20 yard from the green. I wasn't sure I was capable of these shots, but I pulled them off and had fun trying them. All in all it was a good ball striking day and I seemed to be "pinching" the ball very well. Quite a few of my family members commented on my irons about how good looking they are.

Range sessions: I primarily worked with the PW, 7i, and 4i. I hit about 25 balls with each club (each day) and tried to focus on consistently hitting the middle of the face. I had good results but did have a few spread out around the face. Seemed like I hit the 7I and PW a little more consistently (a little better dispersion) than the 4I, but I was hitting the 4i very solid.

18 hole round (Wed.): I played before work and hit the ball very well. I even hit the pin on one of my approach shots with the 8i. Unfortunately, I found greenside sand 5 times, all of which resulted in double bogeys. <rant> this is the one downfall to the course I work at, the sand SUCKS! Most of the bunkers have very little sand in them and for some odd reason they feel the need to water them down. It's like hitting out of oatmeal or wet kitty litter, terrible. Cost me a ton of strokes. I realize I should not be in the bunkers, but it is nearly impossible to hit a good shot from them</rant>. I am deeply in love with these irons and feel comfortable and confident with any of them in my hands. One of the best shots of my day was when I hit a 4i from 220 to the fringe of a par 5. It was a straight rocket that seemed to just keep carrying. It was one of those "if I could hit every shot like that" moments. All in all it was a fun round and other than the sand shots, I played well. These clubs have really helped me feel confident in my game and I think it is showing.

Thank you again Nike and THP for this awesome experience. As always, please ask any questions you have and feel free to recommend any pics or videos.

FW2G, I agree and have mentioned it in the past, the smaller grooves are harder to clean and it can be annoying at times TBH. I like to know that the grooves are clean prior to each shot so nothing affects the shot. Not that a little dirt will change a shot too much, but who knows.

Hit the range and walked 27 holes today, noticed a big difference in hitting range balls with the 3,4 in comparison to the ProV, makes me see what everyone means about a dramatically different feel with these irons than the rest, especially on mishits.

after messing with it I don't think I'll be adjusting my clubs, I really like the ball flight and i think 1* flat might cause me to cut the ball rather than draw it.

had a good ball striking round, had lots of birdie putts I should have made because I've gotten completely comfortable with how far I can hit each iron.

I really love being able to hit PW knockdown and eliminate the gap between it and the gap wedge.

I think now if I had a choice I'd extend the blades up maybe through the 6i, I never would have before I hit these, I hated the idea of blades, but now I just want to get to distances where I can hit them into greens... and for the 3,4,5 split cavity. Not that there's anything wrong with the mid irons I just love the feel in the blades now.

I agree about the grooves also. The inside of the spotless swing towel does make it a bit easier than a standard towel in my experience.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Another who agrees with the grooves comment, I am hoping that the iCaddi towel I am testing helps in getting them clean.

I am loving Nike irons. Haven't been able to read all the reviews yet, but the ones I have read have been fantastic. Great work all.

I am really enjoying the discussion in this thread. I picked these clubs up about a month ago during the sale at Golf Town and had them fitted to me. I was a bit worried that they may have been too much club for me coming from the VR full cavity set but I put in some extra time at the range I could not be happier with this set and my scores are beginning to reflect that as well. Hopefully someone can offer a real good solution to cleaning the grooves and I will be all set!

It was 4:30 in the afternoon and I didn’t have to cook dinner. Thought I would head on out to the range. Got there at 5 and the course was dead so I decided to walk 18. No warm up. No practice putts. First few holes are bound to be ugly. Starting off the back side paired with a great older gent named Bruce. He was so nice he got a nice THP ball mark after the round.

10th hole—377—Dogleg left par 4 with bunkers guarding the landing areas on both sides. I take a practice swing and ugh. I am feeling tight. Let er rip and pull one into the left hand rough. Walk out and find myself with 140 to the green and in deep rough. Take 8I and hack it out of there to the right side fringe. Chip up to 4 feet and hit the putt for 4

11th hole—336—Really difficult driving hole. Two fairways with bunkers all over the place. I decide to aim it at the left fairway but pull Mashie into the woods. Find my ball and it’s in a bunch of leaves and pine straw with trees all over the place. Small opening straight ahead but I have to keep it very low. Take 8I again and punch the ball out nicely to the front edge of the green. Take PW and chip past the hole. 10 feet left and I miss the putt and tap in for 5

12th hole—121—Really short par 3 with a big lake between tee and green. Bunkers guard front and back and a small sliver of green to land on. Try and punch 9I but hang it out to the right side of the green. Difficult 20 footer with an uphill then downhill right to left breaker. Make a nice putt to 3 feet and tap in for 3.

13th hole—397—Dogleg left par 4 with bunkers guarding the right side of the fairway. Hit driver to the right rough. Walk up and my ball is buried. 140 to the pin I take 8I and give it my best hack. The iron just slid right through the rough and made perfect contact. The ball went straight up in the air and landed 5 feet left of the pin. Ugly 2 putt gives me 4

14th hole—523—Nice par 5 with a creek running the length of the left fairway driving area. The fairway doglegs left at about 240 with bunkers right there. I take 3W and hit what I think is a nice shot. I walk to the middle of the fairway to find my ball and it must have taken a steep turn left as it’s sitting in deep rough in the left side. Take 5I and punch out to the middle of the fairway. I have 120 left and I go with ¾ 9I. I flush this ball and it lands 6 feet from the pin. I miss the putt because my darn ball hits my ball mark on it’s way to the hole. I tap in for 5

15th hole—405—I hit driver on this uphill par 4 to the left edge of fairway. 160 left with bunkers guarding the front I try and hit a draw 6I. What I actually hit is a shank that goes straight right and into the woods. Find my ball and punch out with PW onto the green. Miss the 10 footer and then miss the 2 foot comeback for a 6

16th hole—298—My favorite hole. Dogleg left with trees guarding the green. If you are feeling lucky you can take driver over the trees but your in big trouble if you miss. Bunkers guard the landing area of the fairway. I take 3I and hit the middle of the fairway. I’ve got 80 yards downhill and I hit GW over the green. Chip up to 4 feet and miss the putt. Tap in for 5

17th hole—138—Short little par 3. I hit ¾ 8I to 20 feet. I hit this shot quite a bit fat and it came off the club pretty high on the clubface. There have been quite a few times now that I've hit what I know are fat shots and yet I get pretty good results. These blades at least seem to be a little forgiving high on the face. Just miss the putt and tap in for 3

18th hole—492—Really nice finishing hole. You have to hit your drive over a large lake and then the hole plays pretty straightforward. I hit driver but take the wrong line and hit it through the fairway. I am in some deep rough and on a sidehill lie with a low hanging tree branch right in my way. I take 3I and punch it under the branch down to the fairway. Really tweaked my back hitting through that rough. 3I does not glide through the cabbage as nicely as the 8I did. I have 85 yards left and I hit ½ PW to 15 feet. I just miss the putt and tap in for 5.

I decide to get a raincheck for the 9 holes because my back is aching. Sprayed my tee shots a little today but the irons were solid. The blades just slice through thick rough with no problems. I had an issue with the 3I pocket cavity getting through the rough though. The scoring irons are money. Simple as that. Not sure I’ve played an iron that has been so accurate for me. Next time I will play from the blues as I need to test the longer irons out a little more. 42.9% FIR, 55.6% GIR, 18 Putts, and I shoot a 40. Should have been a lot better but my putting is atrocious as usual. Maybe I should give the Nike putters a try

Back