Nike VR Pro Combo Irons - Forum Testing Review

Anyone still playing these irons? If so, what are your long term thoughts?

Still loving them after a year. They look better than the new vapors IMO but the vapor PC's are longer and more forgiving. But as I say I love my vr PC's

Playing the 2013 model or whatever it is. The VR II Pro Combo 3-PW. The ones with split cavity 6-pw and pocket vacity 3-5 iron.

I really really like them! They feel and sound great. And I love the look of them. Have played them for about a year now and they still hold up great as far as looks go. The PW through to the 6 iron especially is really nice. The 5 to 3 iron I don't quite enjoy the sound of as much. A bit clickier somehow if that makes sense. Still feel great though. Whatever feel is... Personal thing I suppose..

Gamed these irons earlier this year... I still have them in my basement. Took them out for a range session yesterday just for fun after bagging the G30's for about 2-3 weeks. Wow... I forgot how fun these clubs were.

Yep I love mine.

Need to find some graphite shafts at a reasonable price so I can play they again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the trajectory and solid feel these clubs have. I told my guy I didn't want the 4 iron because I can't hit them, but he couldn't change the order. it's actually become my favorite club to hit. Little baby draw with a low penetrating ball flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back