The Morgan Cup - Game Week

In the Minneapolis airport. Just realized that I am an idiot and forgot to pack my hanging shirts....ugh. No PGA Store in this airport anymore either, sonofab!tch! I have socks, drawers shorts and toiletries though. Hey, does Grand Cypress frown upon playing golf without a shirt on? If they're like courses around here I'm golden!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I can pack some extra golf shirts for you buddy.

Ouch! P4B you have been getting it pretty bad from these guys.. I have a feeling its going to get worse.

That's ok, I have thick skin.....I can handle it. I deserve it for being an idiot, good thing my MC shirts are already there waiting for me!

In the Minneapolis airport. Just realized that I am an idiot and forgot to pack my hanging shirts....ugh. No PGA Store in this airport anymore either, sonofab!tch! I have socks, drawers shorts and toiletries though. Hey, does Grand Cypress frown upon playing golf without a shirt on? If they're like courses around here I'm golden!

Run by Wal-Mart and pick ya a couple pair of light weight overalls. You will be good to go :thumb:

a6890929-f6d8-1a3a.jpg

How sweet do these bags look!

these bags look so awesome!! I know you guys will represent THP and your sponsor well and make us all proud. A picture of all the team bags lined up on carts like this one would be a really cool picture, if someone could manage it.

Landed in Orlando. Jake I have extra shirts. No idea if they will fit. Lol

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

That's ok, I have thick skin.....I can handle it. I deserve it for being an idiot, good thing my MC shirts are already there waiting for me!

Thats right! At least you have 3 days worth of slick golf shirts waiting on you here in Florida.

---
- ...just tap it in...

Landed in Orlando. Jake I have extra shirts. No idea if they will fit. Lol

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Welcome to Florida belbs!

---
- ...just tap it in...

these bags look so awesome!! I know you guys will represent THP and your sponsor well and make us all proud. A picture of all the team bags lined up on carts like this one would be a really cool picture, if someone could manage it.

Those bags do look awesome on those carts!

I'm really hoping that we get a picture of both of the teams lined up with the Morgan Cup in the middle and our staff bags in front of us. Also, a picture of all of the TMaG guys with their bags and another picture of all of the Callaway guys with their bags would be great as well.

Wait. You left for a golf trip without the golf shirts? lol you funny bald headed fareak! Puttin4noshirtnoservice is at it again. This is why the TM and Callaway sent the clothes to THP HQ. haha

Wait. You left for a golf trip without the golf shirts? lol you funny bald headed fareak! Puttin4noshirtnoservice is at it again. This is why the TM and Callaway sent the clothes to THP HQ. haha

Haha! YES

Ahh shake it off putting4domination. If that's the worst thing that happens on this trip I think you will have had a great time. I can toss a few extra's in my bag if you'd like, cause that what team paradise supporters do.

I'm pretty sure he packed the Captain Intensity mask and cape, he'll be fine.

I sure hope we dont see that.

Admit it, you would lose it if he showed up on the first tee on Saturday wearing all of that stuff. The same way I would lose it if coolbreeze hits his first tee shot in our scramble match on Saturday morning and lets out a grunt like he did in that video impersonating me.

I sure hope we dont see that.

come on dude, you know that would be ultimate advertisment. Hell Callaway may sign the captain on the spot.

Admit it, you would lose it if he showed up on the first tee on Saturday wearing all of that stuff. The same way I would lose it if coolbreeze hits his first tee shot in our scramble match on Saturday morning and lets out a grunt like he did in that video impersonating me.

As much as I dont want to see that it would be funny. Until we got thrown off the course and had to head to the nearest putt-putt to settle the MC. Id one putt you guys to death. Kill your spirits and dominate.

Waiting to board my final flight into Orlando. Sitting in the Austin airport and enjoying every minute.

Jake I have a shirt you can borrow too. Serious.

As much as I dont want to see that it would be funny. Until we got thrown off the course and had to head to the nearest putt-putt to settle the MC. Id one putt you guys to death. Kill your spirits and dominate.

Good thing JB knows all the breaks at the local putt putt! And Belbs advantage would go by by!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

See, THP has got your back! Good call on the clothes being sent to THP HQ!

Jake's gonna stretch the hell out of your shirts trying to get that melon through the neck hole.

Played the Palmer with biggsy and CG13. We had a great time. It's a pretty cool risk reward golf course. Greens were a little slower than I expected. We had a nice getting to know you session during the T-storm. There was very little touching.

Kevin

Played the Palmer with biggsy and CG13. We had a great time. It's a pretty cool risk reward golf course. Greens were a little slower than I expected. We had a nice getting to know you session during the T-storm. There was very little touching.

Kevin

Awesome, how did the new sticks treat you guys?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Kevin

Dont lie. Heavy petting was involved wasn't it?

Back