The Morgan Cup - Game Week

JB & DDEC: how did you guys play today?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Fair. We tied. Both shot 81. However I would by lying if either of us did more than just experiment with our clubs. Hitting different shots here and there.
We laughed a lot. Had fun and got to try our equipment out. I know going in that I had not hit much of mine (none of my irons or hybrids or driver) and he had not hit any of his wedges.
It was a good time to check out the gear and work on getting distances right.

He took my money though because he got 4 strokes. However he had a chance to beat me outright and kind of folded :act-up:...But in the end, neither of us took much of today very serious. It was a blast.

JB & DDEC: how did you guys play today?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

We hit good and bad. I was pleased with how I drove it. Started with 2 3 putts but it got better from there and I don't think I had another. JB gave me some pointers on dealing with grain. In the end we both shot 81.

Fair. We tied. Both shot 81. However I would by lying if either of us did more than just experiment with our clubs. Hitting different shots here and there.
We laughed a lot. Had fun and got to try our equipment out. I know going in that I had not hit much of mine (none of my irons or hybrids or driver) and he had not hit any of his wedges.
It was a good time to check out the gear and work on getting distances right.

He took my money though because he got 4 strokes. However he had a chance to beat me outright and kind of folded...But in the end, neither of us took much of today very serious. It was a blast.

That pretty much sums it up. It was a real enjoyable round. Worked on a bunch of stuff.

I did have a good chance with 2 holes left but an errant shot cost me.

my envy is just going to escalate by the minute! I am so excited for all of you and this amazing opportunity. I have to say though had I been one of the ones who made it, I would have found it very hard to leave my beautiful new boy. I guess things always work out for the best!

At 5.50$ a pop I would be broke before I made it down there.

Wow, I thought Boston airport prices were high!

It's really cool that some of the guys are already down there hanging out, I can't wait to meet all of them soon.

Sent from Tapatalk

I cannot confirm nor deny that there is a drink sitting next to me and getting poured down my dorito chute every couple of seconds.

thanks JB. you just made me laugh out loud and then have to explain to my wife what you said lol funniest post ive read today

Everybody have a blast. I know I am going to enjoy watching the coverage.

Congrats to all the MC crew! I know you guys are going to have a fantastic time!

Everybody have a blast. I know I am going to enjoy watching the coverage.

maybe I missed it, but is there a link posted here to watch the coverage.

Every time I read any posts on the MC, I get more and more jealous.

Have fun guys! We will be watching....oh yes we will. :comp:

Congrats to all the MC crew! I know you guys are going to have a fantastic time!

maybe I missed it, but is there a link posted here to watch the coverage.

Check the Headlines section on the Home Page. All the info you need is there.

I'm finally on the plane, and saw my golf bag getting loaded on the plane too, what a relief! Just over 3 hours and I'm in Orlando.

Sent from Tapatalk

Good luck to all Morgan Cuppers.. I'm sure all of u guys are excited

Have a great time guys. I am sure it will be a weekend you will never forget!

Will everyone be there by the end of today?

Will everyone be there by the end of today?

No I think by tomorrow everyone will be there. I take off at 6:55am tomorrow and arrive at 9:25am.

I know you punks have tapatalk. Update and post pics of the festivities now!

No I think by tomorrow everyone will be there. I take off at 6:55am tomorrow and arrive at 9:25am.

have a good flight Kevin, good luck!

I don't know about everyone else but I just can't even stop thinking about this weekend. I am looking forward to this like I look forward to watching majors on TV, except this may be better because I feel like I know everyone playing from all the great conversations on THP, so it will be more exciting. I can't imagine how all of you feel that are playing since I am this excited and I am sitting on my couch! Can't wait for the footage!

I now know GG and 7 other fellow TMCers personally. Pretty sweet day. We went to an "ale house" for dinner. This type of establishment serves beer, wine, spirits, and food you request and is then prepared specifically for you. Pretty neat concept. I'm telling you FL has everything. We had a plate of crunchy salty chip like snacks covered in melted cheese, chicken off the bone, and a creamy substance called guaca mole. You could add sour cream, tomatoes, and a spicy green pepper to your heart's content. They were called nachos. Then I had ground beef formed into a disk, cooked, and covered with melted cheese, mushrooms, onions, and fried strips of fatty pork. It was called a build your own cheeseburger and was so good. It came with sticks of potatoes that were cooked until crispy and then salted.

Unfortunately, I did not realize there was a payment required for these items and services, and left before remitting. Thankfully, the captain of my TMC team payed my way. I then reimbursed with much embarrassment.

It was really a ton of fun. Everyone is so pumped up. I suspect each day will be better than the next.

Kevin

This thread is dead. Must be close to Morgan cup lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Great day today, I'm absolutely exhausted but will add some pics from our day in the am.

Played the Palmer course this am with esox and biggsy, we had a great time. Esox brought his A game with him, he was firing at pins with his new CBs.

My bag is complete, I cannot express my thanks to Taylormade for completely rebuilding my irons in a days notice! Unreal!

Headed out to the course in the AM- were playing a sweet course, Grand Cypress - JB's course that is host to the 2012 THP Outing! Awesome to get a sneak pick at the course that is hosting such a sweet event.

We have 12 of us going out for one last practice session before the Morgan Cup begins.

I love the R11's!

Man I bet you guys and gals are having a blast while the rest of us back here in the real world where they don't have "ale houses" are stuck doing something called work!!

You guys have a great time, I'll be watching!! Good news is I found out my boss is out of town Friday, so nobody to gripe at me for sitting around doing nothing but watching the live feed!!

Thank you so much for not adding "morning" after "tomorrow"! haha So many times you see "AM in the morning", lol.

Good luck OEM. Tear up your opponents!

Pictures? So jealous of you all but have fun and take lots of video!

Back