Morgan Cup is Live!

It was intentional, I accidentally posted that I didn't mean to do that until I could get some video of Round 2 up on the homepage. I am working on those videos now. Due to the rain delay the videos are taking a little longer than expected. We sincerely apologize for the delay but hopefully the footage will be worth the wait.

It will be worth the wait Im not worried.

We trust you GG and it will be worth the wait.

Great stuff. Wish we were there.

I just got in from a good day on the golf course and it sounds like Team Paradise is doing pretty good also :clapp:

It was intentional, I accidentally posted that I didn't mean to do that until I could get some video of Round 2 up on the homepage. I am working on those videos now. Due to the rain delay the videos are taking a little longer than expected. We sincerely apologize for the delay but hopefully the footage will be worth the wait.

Thanks - just wanted to make sure you knew in case it was an accident!! Looking forward to the scoring and videos from round 2. Team Hackers FTW - still got faith!!

I just got in from a good day on the golf course and it sounds like Team Paradise is doing pretty good also :clapp:

Wow I just did as well and agreed good to see how well TP is doing

TP looks rattled in afternoon matches. Biggsy missing the 4 footer and Jake Straight was Straight Left. :D

OEM Kevin has a nice swing - looked great!

Skies definitely look pretty ominous!!

Boy I loved that bunker shot putting4Eagle just make ! That looked like a pro coming out of that bunker!

Thanks for all the info and videos, its fun watching this unfold. Its far from over and i have faith that my TH boys will come back strong

I can hear that rain I think in some of the videos....weather not cooperating this afternoon.

Look at them Paradisians kicking some butt :blob::deadhorse:

LMAO @ One-T on the par 3. Yells "OH NO"!!

Good thing rain gear was provided. I think CG plays faster in the rain. :D

The weather was perfect for the morning round so hopefully it will be the same for them tomorrow.

lets hope so, again you and everybody there are doing a great job, its much appreciated

She may be gone but think of all the bets you might win OG.

That is what I am thinking. There will be a new Mrs. Graybush at the outing :D

The way it's looking the Hackers are goiing to need a miracle sweep tomorrow to have a chance.

Back