Morgan Cup is Live!

This Team Mom is not giving up on her boys! Go Hackers!!!

This Team Mom is not giving up on her boys! Go Hackers!!!

Come on sweety, we got to head to Dollar General and get you some cargo shorts !

Come on sweety, we got to head to Dollar General and get you some cargo shorts !

I've been needing some cargo shorts so I went ahead and ordered some online. Not because I'm giving up on TH mind you. I just needed some!!

I bet there is a ton of mind swearing going on today haha, its not over yet, TH with the comeback story. Excited to see some more videos and scores
[video=youtube;-Msi4XLDrP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Msi4XLDrP4[/video]
[video=youtube;ugR-Iyp-e1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugR-Iyp-e1k[/video]

Three little things the TH coach should probably loop tonight. As someone else mentioned, it looks like it's gonna take a 1999 Ryder Cup comeback to put up a great fight. Front load the roster!

Three little things the TH coach should probably loop tonight. As someone else mentioned, it looks like it's gonna take a 1999 Ryder Cup comeback to put up a great fight. Front load the roster![/QUOTE]

I don't think the rooster has any more kick dude :D

Keep looking for a scoring update. The videos and stuff are nice but they are taking too long to load. I would think updateing the scores can be done alot faster.

Keep looking for a scoring update. The videos and stuff are nice but they are taking too long to load. I would think updateing the scores can be done alot faster.

I don't think Team Hackers wants the scores updated at the moment :beat-up:

Scores just updated - TP will have at least 3.5 from afternoon matches. Other match is dormie.

Best case for TH is 7 to 1. Worst case is 7.5 to 0.5.

Great day Team Paradise :clapp:

I do seriously hope everyone out there really had a great time. It is fun to sit here and look at scores and banter a little but we all know win or lose, you 16 guys are the lucky ones who are fortunate enough to be able to take part in this great event!!!

Did I mention I was rooting for paradise lol

I do seriously hope everyone out there really had a great time. It is fun to sit here and look at scores and banter a little but we all know win or lose, you 16 guys are the lucky ones who are fortunate enough to be able to take part in this great event!!!

Well said. I would be honored to be involved in this...win or lose it is truly an awesome experience for all involved.

What a great day. I lost both of my matches and played horrible golf until holes 27-36, but smiled the entire day.
We have them right where we want them....:act-up:

Well said White Rhino! I would trade places with any of those guys in a heartbeat! I hope the OEM's are enjoying all of this as well!

Updating the scores to show things that have not yet been shown on video does not make a lot of sense on our end. While some people just want the scores, others would like to watch the event unfold and there is no reason to spoil that for them. The scores will continue to be updated AS videos are posted.

GG, Seth, and SW FL worked their butts off today as did every single player in this to bring an event unlike anything before it. I dont think it would be fair to their hard work to spoil it with just scores.

Well said. I would be honored to be involved in this...win or lose it is truly an awesome experience for all involved.

As would any of us!! We are all good friends here, we all "chose sides" and had a little fun with this great event, but at the end of the day the event is what is important, not who chose what side or who won what bet, well except for those dresses at the outing, that is all worth it...LOL

Both sides played hard and deserve credit for getting out there and giving it their all. Both teams are winners in the Morgan Cup.

What a great day. I lost both of my matches and played horrible golf until holes 27-36, but smiled the entire day.
We have them right where we want them....:act-up:

Glad to hear everybody is having a great time JB, that's what its really all about.

Updating the scores to show things that have not yet been shown on video does not make a lot of sense on our end. While some people just want the scores, others would like to watch the event unfold and there is no reason to spoil that for them. The scores will continue to be updated AS videos are posted.

GG, Seth, and SW FL worked their butts off today as did every single player in this to bring an event unlike anything before it. I dont think it would be fair to their hard work to spoil it with just scores.

Absolutely and we who were not fortunate enough to be there with you all enjoying this event completely appreciate the efforts those three plus Tadashi and anyone else behind the scenes did to make this all possible for us to enjoy it with you.

I like how the videos go up first, makes sense to me not to spoil what your watching

Back