2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what this means. I've played Grand Cypress. I didn't hit any balls O.B. either.

Its typical Gray speak. He got spanked for the last 2 years and is struggling to deal with that. Now he offers a haircut and a garden gnome and a player to be named later and thinks that will work? Then says he wants strokes. Its typical of Cobra fans...hehe

But we will save that for his get together thread and keep this one about the outing.

Its typical Gray speak. He got spanked for the last 2 years and is struggling to deal with that. Now he offers a haircut and a garden gnome and a player to be named later and thinks that will work? Then says he wants strokes. Its typical of Cobra fans...hehe

But we will save that for his get together thread and keep this one about the outing.

Stupid Cobra!

Outings rock. Grand Cypress Rocks! What a perfect venue. How cool is it to test wedges on a practice par 3 hole? Talk about ideal.

It's really too bad you can't make Old Union this year chump. I would own ya..

hahahaha, only an old senile man would hold the birth of one's child over their head.

That practice venue is ridiculous! A Taylormade Performance Lab onsite. I mean, come on. Practice holes with different pins, come on! Two ranges. It has everything you could ask for.

That clubhouse is gorgeous. It's not as large as PGA National, but that bar area is and looks more inviting and cozy. Got an up close view of the villas, which I actually never realized you could rent and they are beautiful with views of the golf course, which is a top notch professional track...several of them.

You boys and girls are in for a treat.

Man this thread is getting out of hand lol, way to many pages added while im at work and on the course.

That's why I tapatalk lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

That's why I tapatalk lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Dont think the boss or other drivers would like me THP'ing on the fly all day lol

There is one thing that I will ask my playing partners when the battle is over. That question will be,,, "Whose ya Daddy?"

There is one thing that I will ask my playing partners when the battle is over. That question will be,,, "Whose ya Daddy?"

And the answer will be: that guy with the sweet tea.

And they will all respond with the same thing?

"Old man, you quit at 9 because your depends were soiled. And while you are old enough to be my grandfather, I am pretty sure you are not my 'daddy'"

And they will all respond with the same thing?

"Old man, you quit at 9 because your depends were soiled. And while you are old enough to be my grandfather, I am pretty sure you are not my 'daddy'"
Ouch....poor OG! ::beat-up:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

And the answer will be: that guy with the sweet tea.

I like your answer better mccook! Put this guy on my team please ......

I like your answer better mccook! Put this guy on my team please ......

Man you want eveyone on your team old man? You senile or something... It's only 6 man teams... LOL not the whole outing be on Ole Gray's team... LOL

Man you want eveyone on your team old man? You senile or something... It's only 6 man teams... LOL not the whole outing be on Ole Gray's team... LOL

When you get 60 years young you get to pick and choose LOL

That way OG can always remember winning. Well remember it for about a minute:eat::drool::sick:

the way Gray is picking his team there will only be 2 teams, team THP and everyone else lol

That is because OG forgets everybody else he has picked.

the way Gray is picking his team there will only be 2 teams, team THP and everyone else lol

and we would still win by a large large margin.

True that. I'm so glad I made that first jump to go to the original.

Me too buddy. JB Specials and socks ftw!

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Team ole gray, KellyBo, Nerfny, & ddec will rock your world! Now get some of that boys and girls.....

Jake lived and died by that movie too.
Ask him how that turned out.

Answer:

Slightly worse than it turned out for this guy (please use your imagination for the teeny wenis):

il_fullxfull.154334466.jpg

The more time I spend in this thread the more I wish I could come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back