2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Yoccos.

My team is going to beat your team, but maybe we can be roommates. You probably already are staying with JarreT though.

Hi Yoccos.

My team is going to beat your team, but maybe we can be roommates. You probably already are staying with JarreT though.

Isnt Erica coming ?? Im confused!!! I dont know what Ike is doing. He loves Coolbreeze so much now.

**oh and my team rules. I know this already.

What up concept!

Isnt Erica coming ?? Im confused!!! I dont know what Ike is doing. He loves Coolbreeze so much now.

What up concept!

No, I don't think she's coming. I'll be your rebound.

What up concept!

Excited for our AZ THP get together? I hope you know we are probably going to talk your ear off with questions about the MC.

Como estas

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Excited for our AZ THP get together? I hope you know we are probably going to talk your ear off with questions about the MC.

Hahahaha, thats cool man! Ill hit plenty of bad shots though while we are at it :) I love talking morgan cup.

Answer:

Slightly worse than it turned out for this guy (please use your imagination for the teeny wenis):

il_fullxfull.154334466.jpg

I've got nothing. That is pretty funny. And that old lady got the eternal pleasure of not having to use her imagination!:cyclops:

Sucks I can't see sigs on tapatalk

Hahahaha, thats cool man! Ill hit plenty of bad shots though while we are at it :) I love talking morgan cup.

Dont worry I'll wear my bright orange shorts to distract everyone.

Sucks I can't see sigs on tapatalk

That is a blessing...I wish I could pay whoever hawk lost his sig bet to so that I wouldnt have to see it anymore.

Damn, hard to catch up to all the banter here. LOL at some folks still complaining on how hot/humid/windy/wet/grassy FL is. It ain't changing fellas.

There are some folks that want to come and I hope that there aren't some folks taking up some spots that could go to one of these fabulous folks. SethO, you will forever be remembered as the original monitor baptizer. Hey TC, do you know what they call a man from your area that likes to hang around women but never hooks up with them... a guncle mommy.

Damn you all with your new sigs, it's giving me a headache.

Someone post the pic lol

That is a blessing...I wish I could pay whoever hawk lost his sig bet to so that I wouldnt have to see it anymore.

dubbledxu, dude. I've considered paying him off as well. It wouldn't be so bad without the gyrations.

I wouldn't feel liked if the shot wasn't taken. :doh:

Exactly. I'd never say that to somebody that I didn't like buddy.

It's official (pending JarreT's approval)!

So wait. Jarret and Ben are officially an item and Hawk and Yoccos are a couple of floozies?:blob::blob::bomb:

So wait. Jarret and Ben are officially an item and Hawk and Yoccos are a couple of floozies?:blob::blob::bomb:

That's sort of up in the air, but we are holding our heads high either way.

No reason not to. Maybe I should leave the wife home and see what a troll with a small weinis can get:heavy:

Damn, hard to catch up to all the banter here. LOL at some folks still complaining on how hot/humid/windy/wet/grassy FL is. It ain't changing fellas.

There are some folks that want to come and I hope that there aren't some folks taking up some spots that could go to one of these fabulous folks. SethO, you will forever be remembered as the original monitor baptizer. Hey TC, do you know what they call a man from your area that likes to hang around women but never hooks up with them... a guncle mommy.

Damn you all with your new sigs, it's giving me a headache.

LOL.
Gotta agree on the sigs, too much going on there... Especially the Justin Bieber one. That is not something I want to see.

LOL.
Gotta agree on the sigs, too much going on there... Especially the Justin Bieber one. That is not something I want to see.

Dude, you were baptizer v2.0. I don't think we had a v3.0 so I guess we're headed in the right direction.

LOL.

Believe me, it's an upgrade to what it was only a couple of days ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back