Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate all tapatalk signatures.

I hate many, but I like that they are there. Let's you know why somebody might be slow to respond or short with their response.

I hate many, but I like that they are there. Let's you know why somebody might be slow to respond or short with their response.

I do agree now that you put it that way. I think all THP tapatalk signatures should be as follows:

*tt

I do agree now that you put it that way. I think all THP tapatalk signatures should be as follows:

*tt

I just put the original one in there. Some of them are not so good.

GG, for the record, I am a crabby bstrd today! I'm only posting in happy threads for that reason haha.

I started the tapatalk sig thing. My bad. Like hawk though, it's nice to know that folks are checking in from their phones.

Hi TC. I hate people who linger in the bathroom. Get out you freaks!

Posted via Tapatalk

Hi TC. I hate people who linger in the bathroom. Get out you freaks!

Posted via Tapatalk

It's hard to just let it all fly when they linger.

Push hawk!

*tt

I added a sig for you Thainer (didnt have 1 previously)

*tt

Working for JB is one of the few things in my life that doesn't make me crabby.

Or, you could say that people think they hit one 300 (based on yardage markers and/or the yardage on the tee sign) without taking into account where the tees are that day and the fact that yardage markers can be off. If it's not GPS verified, it's just a guesstimation.

Agree on this, a guy will hit the ball over the trees and cut off the corner of the dogleg and land inside 100 on a 400 yard hole so in their minds that 250 yard drive becomes a 300 yard drive, effectively it plays that way but by measurement it is not close to that far.

I would like to have a smartphone but I am not sure if it's worth the extra bucks. Somebody tell me I am wrong! Maybe I will get Kellybo one too. LOL

I would like to have a smartphone but I am not sure if it's worth the extra bucks. Somebody tell me I am wrong! Maybe I will get Kellybo one too. LOL

Forget the smartphone assuming you already have a cell phone. Just get the iPad with the $30/month data plan and you are set. :D

Forget the smartphone assuming you already have a cell phone. Just get the iPad with the $30/month data plan and you are set. :D

Thats the extra cost of an iPad plus extra 30/mo. on top of a cell phone bill.

You can get decent smartphones on decent Plans for much less.

I understand what mc is saying in the post below yours, but I have had my Samsung Infuse for about 2 months and I cannot imagine not having it. I will talk with you about it tomorrow at the blitz.

Do you think you can pass the test to get one?

I can see you now with an iPhone

<activate Old Gray voice>

"Lemme see here....it says 'slide to unlock''...hmmmm...seems easy enough"

*slides iphone across the floor*

"Garsh darnit KB, it still won't unlock!!!....I hate all this here technology bull crap. I'm going to hit balls with my Turdelist.....right after I take a nap."

<deactivate Old Gray voice>

I can see you now with an iPhone

<activate Old Gray voice>

"Lemme see here....it says 'slide to unlock''...hmmmm...seems easy enough"

*slides iphone across the floor*

"Garsh darnit KB, it still won't unlock!!!....I hate all this here technology bull crap. I'm going to hit balls with my Turdelist.....right after I take a nap."

<deactivate Old Gray voice>

Bwahahahahaha. Rep added.

Once you make the switch you will wonder how you ever got by without it. I flinched when our cell phone bill went from about $60 a month to well over $160 when we made the switch (3 phones, 1 teenager, unlimited family calling, data and text plan) but it only took about a week of using it for me to realize that it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back