Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel ya. Real life blows hard. I wish I was back in college. Big decisions then were where to eat and whether or not to pull an all nighter to get a paper written.

Ha! My big decisions back then were where can we find some chicks to pull "all nighters" with and where can we find some papers (not for writing)???

My how times change....

Ha! My big decisions back then were where can we find some chicks to pull "all nighters" with and where can we find some papers (not for writing)???

My how times change....

YOu said what I wanted to say. Good stuff. I loved college. I was good at it. This life crap stinks.

I started my last day of college as an undergrad today. I know I may be young relative to some of you, but the idea of growing up really has hit me hard lately. Thank god I am at least getting my MBA and possibly Law School, but it wont be the same. At our opening weekend of parties at my fraternity house it was very weird to say, "Ya I am a senior."

Not looking forward to growing up...

im 24 and married for almost 2 years and my son is a year and a half. talk aboutt growing up fast

YOu said what I wanted to say. Good stuff. I loved college. I was good at it. This life crap stinks.

Those are the exact same things I was worried about too! Growing up is overrated.

It is nice to have more disposable income to play with, but living on 30 packs of cheap beer and shoestring budgets was kind of liberating

I am having more fun now than ever. My life before about age 25-30 totally sucked, it wasn't until I started to make some decent money that I could escape the pit I grew up in. I can tell that anyone who longs for life as they knew it growing up did not have the kind of hardship that others face - for me childhood and teen years and right up through working and paying my own way through college were the hardest most stressful years of my life, what I am doing now is easy compared to that hell I lived through.

I am having more fun now than ever. My life before about age 25-30 totally sucked, it wasn't until I started to make some decent money that I could escape the pit I grew up in. I can tell that anyone who longs for life as they knew it growing up did not have the kind of hardship that others face - for me childhood and teen years and right up through working and paying my own way through college were the hardest most stressful years of my life, what I am doing now is easy compared to that hell I lived through.

Glad to see you come out of that phase of your life. I worked and paid my way through college but I just had less responsibilities then. That's all.

Glad to see you come out of that phase of your life. I worked and paid my way through college but I just had less responsibilities then. That's all.

Same here, life seemed so easy in college. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my pay every 2 weeks and have much more spending money but I also have a lot more responsabilty!

Thanks, I appreciate your comment. Responsibility is what gives us real purpose in life though. I feel like I am a better person because of what I have been through. Some day I might write it down.

I am doing the same. Working and going to school and I will have quite a bit of debt, but it is teaching me the value of a dollar. I just feel like college sneaks up on you. It seems like last week I was moving into the dorms as a freshman and going to baseball practice. Now I have picked up golf and am going to graduate in May.

when you get a job you love you cant make ends meet
when you get a job that pays well(my old job) you never have the time to spend it and the job sucks balls
why cant i win the lotto?

when you get a job you love you cant make ends meet
when you get a job that pays well(my old job) you never have the time to spend it and the job sucks balls
why cant i win the lotto?

Amen! haha I am not looking forward to graduating

Pipe burst in the mens locker room at my home course and it burst right as I started work. I had to work under a waterfall of water falling ontop of the lockers and then had to do clean up in the dark. Not much of a rant because it was actually fun, but sucks for the course.

Pipe burst in the mens locker room at my home course and it burst right as I started work. I had to work under a waterfall of water falling ontop of the lockers and then had to do clean up in the dark. Not much of a rant because it was actually fun, but sucks for the course.

That sucks for the course Dent. Did all the water freeze? Isn't it winter yet up there? :D :blob:

SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the forum members (in this case, you, breeze) who report it.

When I am here it's pretty easy to spot because they don't change their name much from one banning to the next.

Carolina ham...what's the difference between 'regular' ham? None!

go away hurricane irene... youre costing me money... grrr

go away hurricane irene... youre costing me money... grrr

6+" of rain expected in upstate NY. ddec and I are in for a storm! I'll try to take some pics during the storm if it gets bad....

BulldogsGolf

Rant: When 1 or 2 holes messes up your whole round royally. If I could have pared the 3rd and 4th holes of my match today (2 easiest holes on front 9 at this course, LOL) I would have shot 39. UGH. 44, +5 on the easiest holes...:rofl:

guess its gonna be cartpath only on sunday... buahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back