2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a couple pages of skimming this afternoon.. That's disappointing..

I warned my golf bag and its' contents today that while today they are safe, as we approach the outing their days might be numbered..

I expect to go loooooow tonight on the course!

Lol they have something to prove

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Glad you filled that empty cavity on the roster!! Looking forward to seeing you in May.

HA, well played sir, well played

That doesn't make any sense at all. You live like 18 hours from here.

Dont you know that little people possess a strangely strong sense of small...I mean smell.

Stupid chunky.

He darts in here, makes a comment, and disappears. Then I find him talking smack in other threads later.

Stupid chunky.

He darts in here, makes a comment, and disappears. Then I find him talking smack in other threads later.

He's like a tiny ninja....

Stupid chunky.

Those lil guys are nimble for sure...

Stupid chunky.

Haha, sneaky sneaky

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Stupid chunky.

I'm not good at the smack talk Buzz. But I will enjoy stomping your beak in May. It shall be glorious. :starwars:

I'm not good at the smack talk Buzz. But I will enjoy stomping your beak in May. It shall be glorious. :starwars:

I see Blue, He Looks Glorious!

Man, I've been away working for a couple of days and haven't had much time to check in. Team THP is still winning this easily though.

Glad you filled that empty cavity on the roster!! Looking forward to seeing you in May.

How did I miss that one? Definitely well played!

Man, I've been away working for a couple of days and haven't had much time to check in. Team THP is still winning this easily though.

According to Chunky, his baby foot can crush something bigger than an ant. I tend to be a doubter, but we'll see.

According to Chunky, his baby foot can crush something bigger than an ant. I tend to be a doubter, but we'll see.

an ant can pick up 10 times its weight I believe so I don't think he would be able to crush an ant. It would just carry him away.

an ant can pick up 10 times its weight I believe so I don't think he would be able to crush an ant. It would just carry him away.

hahahaha.

Stupid Chunky. I'm taking him out!

Edit to say: Virtual rep bro.

haha. More rep added!

I think Team THP is going down, its going to be allot of fun though

I think Team THP is going down, its going to be allot of fun though

Ummmm no. You haven't met us yet, but as a group we are fearsome. Like transformers you could say, as separate golfers we are all good, but as a team we transform into a superbot that cannot be defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back