2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it Doc, can't wait to see you again.

Thanks guys! I can't wait to see you all again! And Hawk as far as Team THP crushing us, well we will see. I know there has been a lot of trash talking, but I am pretty bad at it. Listening to me trash talk, is somewhere in the realm of walking in on your parents. It isn't pleasant. BUT here it goes anyways...

JB: This guy has created the coolest place on the internet and it just keeps getting better.
GG: What a sweetheart!
P4B: This guy has beat me both times we played together and I loved every minute of golfing with him.
CB: One of my favorite people EVER!
Hawk: No one this good looking should be allowed to play golf unless they are a woman.
Hanks: This dude is always smiling.

I think that just about does it! So Team THP, just take a moment and think about that and I am sure you will be quivering in your golf shoes, cause people with that much going on for them have obviously used up all of their good fortune and are bound to lose eventually.
ZING! You rock at the trash talk buddy! :laughing:

I'm glad you're going to be a part of this man, I look forward to hanging out with you again.

Congrats Doc! I'm glad you are making the outing. You were a blast to meet and are a quality guy.

My advice is to never be in the bay to the back of JB at the range. He flings crater size divots. I can't tell you how many times I have worn one as a hat.

that happened to me when I was next to him at Grand Cypress. After a couple of times I decided to wait until after he hit before I would jump in and take my shot.

i love the Dr. Teeth trash talk, that guy just makes me want to give him a hug.

I can't wait to make JB cry. I'll make sure I can hit an iron this time rofl. God that was awful.

Team THP is gonna be my bi....well you know. Afterwards they will be begging me to take some position that means nothing so next year I will be on their team.

From looking at Team THP you may want to play like :poop:. That way you will fit right in.

Thanks buddy;) I'm hoping to add some yards to my long game before the next outing.

Get a Titleist. Even old farts get better distance with this beast:titleist:

Bah the dreaded FIFY!!:angry:

My advice is to never be in the bay to the back of JB at the range. He flings crater size divots. I can't tell you how many times I have worn one as a hat.

thats funny my buddy does the same thing, sometimes when its wet it almost goes all the way down as green hair and sideburns!

It is official! I am in for the 2012 Outing! So everyone start flossing. I am super excited that a spot became available and can't wait to tee it up you guys!

Just when I thought this outing couldn't get any better, it does. So glad you're in Doc, one of my favorite people I've ever tee'd it up with and the only dentist I like.

Welcome aboard dude!

It is official! I am in for the 2012 Outing! So everyone start flossing. I am super excited that a spot became available and can't wait to tee it up you guys!

Does rinsing with Jim Beam count? Welcome to the field that will humble Team THP.

Does rinsing with Jim Beam count? Welcome to the field that will humble Team THP.

Isn't that the same as Listerine? I've heard they taste about the same :D

Isn't that the same as Listerine? I've heard they taste about the same :D

Perhaps in a mint julep. Never tried one. I'll have a bottle of Beam in my room and will pour you a glass. Great sipping with a good cigar.

Just when I thought this outing couldn't get any better, it does. So glad you're in Doc, one of my favorite people I've ever tee'd it up with and the only dentist I like.

Welcome aboard dude!

Hahaha! Lol @ the only dentist you like :D I loved teeing it up with you, that was seriously one of the best times I have had at the golf course ever!

Glad you filled that empty cavity on the roster!! Looking forward to seeing you in May.

Chunky, you better watch your mouth trying to put that turdleist in these hands. I'd smack you, but I don't want the stench of failure on me.

Chunky, you better watch your mouth trying to put that turdleist in these hands. I'd smack you, but I don't want the stench of failure on me.

Stench of failure lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Only a couple pages of skimming this afternoon.. That's disappointing..

I warned my golf bag and its' contents today that while today they are safe, as we approach the outing their days might be numbered..

I expect to go loooooow tonight on the course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back