KBS Tour Shafts Contest - The Deutsche Bank Championship [SPOILERS]

I didn't pick fowler, so he will have a top ten finish

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I totally forgot Fowler plays KBS shafts, although I don't think I would have picked him anyway. There are several consistent players that use KBS, maybe it is about time I get on KBS Train myself, I have loved the shafts that I have tried out at demo days.

Fun contest. entry sent in. Thanks THP and KBS.

What an amazing contest we have again! Thanks THP and KBS!

I must be horrible at navigating websites, because I can't seem to find any type of list that says who plays these shafts. Guess I'm going with the any two option.

What an amazing contest we have again! Thanks THP and KBS!

I must be horrible at navigating websites, because I can't seem to find any type of list that says who plays these shafts. Guess I'm going with the any two option.

That's what I did. I'm pretty sure neither of the guys I picked play KBS though. I'm hoping they both finish top 5 and one of them wins or we're at a serious disadvantage!

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

That's what I did. I'm pretty sure neither of the guys I picked play KBS though. I'm hoping they both finish top 5 and one of them wins or we're at a serious disadvantage!

---

Haha, no kidding! I know one of mine is KBS, but I think the other is True Temper. We'll see how it unfolds I guess. Good luck!

---

Haha, no kidding! I know one of mine is KBS, but I think the other is True Temper. We'll see how it unfolds I guess. Good luck!

Awesome! Thanks Kbs and Thp.

My entry is in! Looking forward to this one!

Great contest. Thank you THP and KBS.

I have some KBS shafts in my MP-53's and love 'em. My ball flight is definitely more consistent with these versus my previous set.

Man I'm slow, but I made it in, lol. Thanks KBS and THP.

Very interesting contest. I'm in. No one should worry about the competition though - I have an amazing way of being more wrong than should be humanly possible on these things.

Just got my picks in! thanks KBS and THP!

This is going to make watching the tourney so much more fun. Thanks again.

Entered!

Got my picks in. I feel sorry for these three already. Thanks THP and KBS!

Sweet contest. Thanks THP and KBS!!! Good luck all!

So who does everybody got this week?

My money says Luke and Adam Scott although I dont want Scott to win.

Crap! I didn't enter. I'm sure everyone has Stricker for sure.

Back