Adam Scott
Steve Stricker
KJ Choi

Kbs selections:

Stricker
Scott
Johnson

Jason Day and Stricker...again.

Matt Kuchar and Steve Stricker....liek I said before. dont know if i have a shot

I missed out on this one. Was hoping the contest was pushed back a day because of the Friday start to this tournament.

Stupid flu bug!

Good luck to everyone, should be a great tournament.

I missed out on this one. Was hoping the contest was pushed back a day because of the Friday start to this tournament.

Stupid flu bug!

Good luck to everyone, should be a great tournament.

I don't have any excuses. I just forgot to do this last night. Grrrr.

I forgot too, dangit. I have been busy. Shoot!

All KBS Team:

Stricker
Scott
Rose

I couldn't find info on who plays KBS shafts too easily, so I skipped that route and decided to pick Phil (though he's making me nervous with all this belly putter buisness) and Luke Donald.

Phil probably wasn't the smartest pick but I maintain that I'm his biggest fan, so I had to do it. :)

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

3 KBS selections:

Adam Scott
Steve Stricker
KJ Choi

That's exactly who I picked

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Luke Donald and Jason day

Which means neither will have a top ten

MattyCaulk Approved!

I couldn't find info on who plays KBS shafts too easily, so I skipped that route and decided to pick Phil (though he's making me nervous with all this belly putter buisness) and Luke Donald.

Phil probably wasn't the smartest pick but I maintain that I'm his biggest fan, so I had to do it. :)

---

If Phil's swing looks screwed up during the tournament, it's because he was doing this just a little while ago over at Fenway:

phil1.jpg

phil2.jpg

I have a feeling those were popular choices!

3 KBS selections:

Adam Scott
Steve Stricker
KJ Choi

These are my picks as well. Im pulling for you my cross dressing friend

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

If Phil's swing looks screwed up during the tournament, it's because he was doing this just a little while ago over at Fenway:

phil1.jpg

phil2.jpg

Now that is just cool, BP with the Sox. PM is now my hero

phil1.jpg

phil2.jpg

He looks absolutely terrified in that second photo! LOL

These are my picks as well. Im pulling for you my cross dressing friend

Thanks buddy - sounds like I am pulling for you too. Now I know why GG said if there was a tie then a winner would be drawn and all others would get a gift pack deal. Sounds like we may have a bunch of ties!! But I saw someone pick DJ as a KBS selection so if that is valid then you basically have Choi vs DJ and the other two a wash. Will be a fun tourney regardless but disappointed there is no online streaming coverage tomorrow. Golf Channel does not pick it up until 3PM EST I think.

phil1.jpg

phil2.jpg

Didn't you hear the last edition of THP Radio???? Baseball swings don't mess up your golf swing! They're more similar than you think!

---

Surprised that nobody has updated this thread yet today! Lots of big names on the leaderboard, including some of the KBS guys. My guys: Choi, Scott and Sticker are T9, T9 and T18 right now, not too shabby. Keegan is climbing his way up the leaderboard but good old Hartford Hawks alum Jerry Kelly is leading everyone at -5. DJ, Kuch, Furyk, Watney, Day and Schwartzel are all in the top 10 as well. Should be a good day for some playoff golf!

day T3 at -3, donald yet to tee off!!

Man I almost went with Keegan and Day but instead went Stricker / Day. He's sitting ok at -2 though.

My guys are

DJ T4 @ -3
Stricker and Scott T10 @ -2,

Solid start!

My guys are

DJ T4 @ -3
Stricker and Scott T10 @ -2,

Solid start!

I'm in the same boat, probably with a lot of others as well.

Back