Bettinardi

P1030756.jpg

P1030479.jpg

Face balanced Nead:

Picture025-1.jpg

The Crew:

P1040166.jpg

Damn Duey. Nice collection! Love the Nead!:good:

That's a great collection Duey! I can't stop looking at the flare neck Bettinardi!

That's a great collection Duey! I can't stop looking at the flare neck Bettinardi!

I've tried to get him to reshaft and game it forever now lol, just once! So pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks DD, I don't think there is a putter out there that just feels like money to a putt more than this honey comb face.

I've tried to get him to reshaft and game it forever now lol, just once! So pretty!

Yes you have, Lol. I really don't know how I would go about it. It would have to go to Bettinardi to remove and back to replace, pretty costly and time consuming.

Thanks DD, I don't think there is a putter out there that just feels like money to a putt more than this honey comb face.

Yes you have, Lol. I really don't know how I would go about it. It would have to go to Bettinardi to remove and back to replace, pretty costly and time consuming.

If I end up up there for the wife's residency interviews, I may do all the work for you LOL.

I understand dude, I like to tease ya and the damn thing just hypnotizes me.

If I end up up there for the wife's residency interviews, I may do all the work for you LOL.

I understand dude, I like to tease ya and the damn thing just hypnotizes me.

I'd trust you to switch it out. There's a good chance we will be moving to Wichita in time, so we need to find a place in between to test it!

Did anyone know if my pictures show up of my collection?

I think with TC posting his PIMPIN bag stole my spot light on my collection :D

Nice collection TC! Let me get my sharpie out and I can put my name on my den caddy :D

Well, I've been promising an update for a long while, so, being home alone today I though it would be perfect to do it.

This is the entire collection minus the Piretti #9 style I was hoping Bridges would want, it won't be rejoining this group either way though. It's alot different than the last time I posted, I was actually down to 10 but...well..yeah...ya know...lol.

I took these in natural light so they look a bit grainy (to me) and I apologize for that, anywho...my little putter corner (ignore the walls, my man cave is getting a paint job next week lol).

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

The Headcovers:

DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0364.jpg

Two of my favorite things in the collection, signed HC's from David Mills and Kari Lajosi, my two favorite putter guys.

DSC_0360.jpg

Awesome collection of putters and head covers Jman!

Wow Jman, all I can say is Wow. I love the Lajosi's. Does they black one have a Lizard type RST system going on where you are trying to "hide" the lizard during the stroke?

Awesome collection of putters and head covers Jman!

Thanks RLT!

Wow Jman, all I can say is Wow. I love the Lajosi's. Does they black one have a Lizard type RST system going on where you are trying to "hide" the lizard during the stroke?

Haha, see why I was telling you to save for the Lajosi? lol

It does, thats the LPS1 CS, my very first custom and first from Kari, I was coming from a SeeMore, it also has a milled v-groove insert on the face.

Thanks RLT!

Haha, see why I was telling you to save for the Lajosi? lol

It does, thats the LPS1 CS, my very first custom and first from Kari, I was coming from a SeeMore, it also has a milled v-groove insert on the face.

I hope it wouldn't bother you if I used that idea. I love the idea of using the lizard logo in that way.

I hope it wouldn't bother you if I used that idea. I love the idea of using the lizard logo in that way.

Not at all, I love it. The copper CS "Chunky" actually has a diamond milled behind its hosel, looks sick too.

That Bettinardi that thedue has is the sexiest club I have ever seen. I would sleep with that putter. :drool:

And Jman's head cover collection is definitely unique.

Very nice guys.

I only have the one putter, I feel so inadequate.

putter002.jpg

putter001.jpg

putter003.jpg

But it is a beauty that I haven't been able to replace. The Demo Day will have her very worried though.

That Bettinardi that thedue has is the sexiest club I have ever seen. I would sleep with that putter. :drool:

Very nice guys.

Thanks....I think....hehe

I only have the one putter, I feel so inadequate.

You may only have this one, but it is a putter classic! Its all about quality.

Great stuff from thedue & Jman as well. Very nice!

You may only have this one, but it is a putter classic! Its all about quality.

Great stuff from thedue & Jman as well. Very nice!

Thanks Hoosier!

Before my intro to THP thought putters were only the last club you used to finish a hole---after viewing this thread have found they are so much more!!! Maybe its a good thing--:bulgy-eyes:

Wow jman, I missed the big show. These are looking sweet on my phone, but can't wait to get to the laptop tonight to really check this out.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Very nice guys.

Thanks man, thats a great example of what you see at the THP Florida outings. I was the lucky winner of that one.

Jman, great pictures of one heck of a nice set. The headcovers are great, but those putters are each very very special. I didn't remember you having the Nickent bag, that's pretty cool on its own right. JB has a great one as well, but I'm sure you have seen the pic's and already knew that.

Thanks man, thats a great example of what you see at the THP Florida outings. I was the lucky winner of that one.

Jman, great pictures of one heck of a nice set. The headcovers are great, but those putters are each very very special. I didn't remember you having the Nickent bag, that's pretty cool on its own right. JB has a great one as well, but I'm sure you have seen the pic's and already knew that.

Thanks Duey! I'm pretty fond of them at this point after some weeding out went on for a while hehe

The Nickent is newish for spare clubs and the Never Compromise was a this week for extra clubs as well. Once I paint the dang room I'll be pretty happy hehehe

The Pal 4 may be your omly putter (right now) but she is a classic. Still in great shape also!!

Back