Show Off Your Putter Collection

It's a serious ponder. Stupid putters and the variety!

That is the way they work. They are just like drivers, but better looking. You always wonder how you would do with another one. I have always wanted a two ball.

That is the way they work. They are just like drivers, but better looking. You always wonder how you would do with another one. I have always wanted a two ball.

Make it rain! Two ball it up. That's honestly one putter I've never wanted. I want a PT 82 more than anything.

Make it rain! Two ball it up. That's honestly one putter I've never wanted. I want a PT 82 more than anything.

I love that putter! I just think it would be to thin for me. Especially now I have moved to a mallet style putter.

Have you ever pondered a SC?

I love that putter! I just think it would be to thin for me. Especially now I have moved to a mallet style putter.

Have you ever pondered a SC?

Yes and no. I was such an insert guy for such a long time that they just never appealed to me. I like a lot of the designs though. A friend of mine has this putter, Laguna 1.5, and I like it a lot:

StudioSelectLaguna15_A

I really think my next putter will be a Bettinardi. I just love the feel they have off the face.

I really think my next putter will be a Bettinardi. I just love the feel they have off the face.

I've seen some beauties at THP HQ man. The milling of the Betti's are ridiculous. Some of the most attractive putter faces on the planet.

I've seen some beauties at THP HQ man. The milling of the Betti's are ridiculous. Some of the most attractive putter faces on the planet.

Yeah that 50 Cal is sick! I think I just want a stock series. I would be to scared to game one of the really nice ones.

Yeah that 50 Cal is sick! I think I just want a stock series. I would be to scared to game one of the really nice ones.

Make it rain bro! A Two ball and a Betti! Do it!

I think I need a new job! HAHA

Dude, pick up a Summer job, you got the time. Sell the kid. That'll fund both, easy!

I've never even rolled one and I've considered one this year.. I hope there are a few on Grand Cypress' putting green in May because I would love to try them out!!

Gorgeous looking putters.

Dude, pick up a Summer job, you got the time. Sell the kid. That'll fund both, easy!

Maybe I can just get him a job! HAHA

I've never even rolled one and I've considered one this year.. I hope there are a few on Grand Cypress' putting green in May because I would love to try them out!!

Gorgeous looking putters.

There will be more than a few dude. You're gonna like them.

Guys lets remember that this is the show the putter collection thread. If you want to discuss other putters or what you might be buying soon, you may want to check out some of the threads on the putters you are interested in. Thanks.

TC's collection inspired me to grab a few photos this morning. Per usual, my collection doesn't grow all that big before sweeping changes are made, but I think I have three gems here.

IMG_1997-1.jpg

IMG_2001-1.jpg

IMG_2006-1.jpg

Nice collection there Canadan and the head covers rock. Thanks for sharing.

Great collection TC, how did I miss that one? Guess I forgot you had the T.P. Mills, very nice dude.

Nice collection there Dan! Your headcovers are sweet! I do think your collection would look nice with a Tour Black in there.

TC's collection inspired me to grab a few photos this morning. Per usual, my collection doesn't grow all that big before sweeping changes are made, but I think I have three gems here.

IMG_1997-1.jpg

IMG_2001-1.jpg

IMG_2006-1.jpg

Love the Cameron heel shafted putter

Very nice Dan!

I love it guys, I need to snap some more of mine now that I've thinned it out a ton.

Damm TC,

If you are ever looking to sell any of those beauties let me know Im looking for a new putter currently and some of yours are just sexy

Damm TC,

If you are ever looking to sell any of those beauties let me know Im looking for a new putter currently and some of yours are just sexy

Which one are you interested in?

I've started to build a little collection myself. Nothing to brag about though. Just got another one today that I've carpet putted with and so far I'm in love. Jman you rock buddy!!:seemore::bettinardi:

Nice collection there Dan! Your headcovers are sweet! I do think your collection would look nice with a Tour Black in there.

Haha here we go!!! The Del Mar won that battle, but there's always next week hahaha!

Love the Cameron heel shafted putter

Thanks ddec! It's prob my fav of the three right now.

Very nice Dan!

Thanks dude. Nothing compared to your collection, but I'm very happy with them!

I've started to build a little collection myself. Nothing to brag about though. Just got another one today that I've carpet putted with and so far I'm in love. Jman you rock buddy!!:seemore::bettinardi:

Hehehehe, indeed. I thought you'd like that one, its buttery eh?

Dan, its not the size of the collection or the cost, its about them all meaning something to ya, and you've got that.

Back