Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He completely understood. He made it easy to leave to be honest. Gave me a heck of a deal too bro!!!

Dang TC, you shoulda bought the car first! Would you have gotten commision off it?

yeah bro. My old boss had been in touch with me and they sweetened the pot. I'm pretty pumped about it to be honest. They're giving me all the time I had earned, plus bumping my base and meeting my demands on my commission plan. It would be stupid not to go back to be honest.

So, I needed a vehicle. I sold mine when I started the gig. Pretty cool to turn in your resignation then turn around and by a car, huh?

nice dude. I know you were talking about it when we were down in FL, you were just waiting to hear back. I'm happy for you.
Now you can become that customer on the lot that you seemed to ignore haha

Good for you TC, funny how things just have a weird way of working out for the better isn't it? You have a few days off, fly to S.D. and we'll play some cornfield golf dude.

He completely understood. He made it easy to leave to be honest. Gave me a heck of a deal too bro!!!

Good to hear man, what kind of wheels?

Good for you TC, funny how things just have a weird way of working out for the better isn't it? You have a few days off, fly to S.D. and we'll play some cornfield golf dude.

I don't think TC likes having to deal with trees though. And you have way too many up there.

I want to play cornfield golf.

Thanks man, I have something waiting in the wings that I'm very familiar with and very good at :thumb:

Dang buddy I hope all goes well for ya!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers....

Let's meet up in Des Moines and play. JRod sounds interested, we just have to find a date that works.

I'd be down in a few weeks or so for sure. How far is that for you?

I'd be down in a few weeks or so for sure. How far is that for you?
4 hours. So definitely not close but for a chance to hang with you and JRod I'd do it. I have a good buddy in Omaha (Dano) and would likely go there then hit up that last 1.5 hours to Des Moines to meet you boys.

It'll likely be around the end of Sept or early Oct for me but I think we should do it.

Dang buddy I hope all goes well for ya!!

edit: haha I just saw where you got your old job back and you are good to go!!!! Proud for ya!

4 hours. So definitely not close but for a chance to hang with you and JRod I'd do it. I have a good buddy in Omaha (Dano) and would likely go there then hit up that last 1.5 hours to Des Moines to meet you boys.

It'll likely be around the end of Sept or early Oct for me but I think we should do it.

Cool. We'll talk. Whenever we go, let's make sure to find the easiest course around.

Cool. We'll talk. Whenever we go, let's make sure to find the easiest course around.

You should start a thread. What about Otter Creek in Ankeny? It was closed for a year for renovation, and has bent grass greens and fairways. I might be up for this one, possibly.

You should start a thread. What about Otter Creek in Ankeny? It was closed for a year for renovation, and has bent grass greens and fairways. I might be up for this one, possibly.

If I start a thread, I have to commit! There's a reason I'm not married :)

Hahaha. Ok, I will here in a bit.

If I start a thread, I have to commit! There's a reason I'm not married :)

Hahaha. Ok, I will here in a bit.

You got me there. That's why I added in the "possibly" part! All depends on work, since if I can see people on Saturdays, I will.

This stupid Droid, phone was 80% when I got to work. Been to tapatalk for an hour and now its 14% Wtf.. like really

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

This stupid Droid, phone was 80% when I got to work. Been to tapatalk for an hour and now its 14% Wtf.. like really

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Been a bit slow at work this week and my tapatalk time shot up, first time I downed a battery in a day on my blackberry and it happened two days in a row!

Just bring a charger to work if it's an option!

LMAO - someone working on post count?

He could at least come up with some legitimate posts... How hard is it to reach 10 post in a normal fashion?

It would appear. Not sure why though. Preparation maybe?

Classifieds would be my guess...

He could at least come up with some legitimate posts... How hard is it to reach 10 post in a normal fashion?

Not hard. Welcome a new forum member, comment on testing. Read a homepage article and comment.....boy the list goes on and on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back