Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much hate everybody but I find it incredibly insensitive when people hate me. Is that so wrong?

I hate reading spoilers (results or play by play) in the What Are You Watching thread. We do have dedicated spoiler threads for that!

Chucky Cheese for bday parties....so overrated

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Awwww....would they not let you have a balloon?????:disapointed:

My rant...

Stuck at work on Saturday, while I'm just dying to play some Golf.

...even worse...I just started to feel pain in my left knee whenever I practice my swing in the office.

I better not tear my ACL again (prior ACL tear in left knee from soccer 3yrs ago)!

That is one of my rants too VA. V, why in the world would you live on a golf course and not expect the errant shot to land in YOUR yard. Get real people, the guy who hit that ball into your yard (or truck :D) is not too thrilled about it either.

It got me mad thats for sure. I was going over to apologize.

Bad form for that guy flipping out and it shouldn't come as a surprise to him living on a course, but I hope you guys are making sure nothing is damaged before you just shrug off an errant shot that hits a house or car.

My parents live on a golf course and have had numerous windows shattered on account of golf balls. While it's not an obligation, if you break something that isn't yours, you should at least offer to pay for it.

After he hauled out of his driveway it wasnt my problem. I was heading his way and would of paid for any damage that I did but he hauled tail. My homeowners policy covers anything that happens away from my house. Obviously there was no damage because he left but to be a di*k about it was wrong.

Would it kill Wal-Mart to open more than 2 flipping checkout lines?!! They got 36 damn registers and register 2 and register 34 are the only ones open!

Would it kill Wal-Mart to open more than 2 flipping checkout lines?!! They got 36 damn registers and register 2 and register 34 are the only ones open!

I hate that. They do that at our walmart all the time. I think it would kill them or in other words they would have to actually hire more people.

Tapatalk: even romosexuals use it

+1000000

And how about two registers in the smokes section. Liz and I had 3 item's and had to wait behind 2 people who had their carts completely full. To top that off, one lady had a coupon for every single thing in her cart, so it took twice as long to find the right coupon per item.

Dude you don't want to know the level of germ activity that goes on at Charles E Cheese's. If you're a germaphobe avoid places like that and water parks. You'll thank me later.

I never thought I would find a more strange Wal Mart than ours until I walked into one at like 2:30 AM in Orlando during the MC. Apparently that and PErkins are the two coolest places you can possibly be at that time of night.

I never thought I would find a more strange Wal Mart than ours until I walked into one at like 2:30 AM in Orlando during the MC. Apparently that and PErkins are the two coolest places you can possibly be at that time of night.

Dude nothing good happens after midnight around here (or anywhere for that matter). Walking into some of the Wal Marts around here are strange during daylight hours, I can just imagine what they're like when the moon is out.

Dude nothing good happens after midnight around here (or anywhere for that matter). Walking into some of the Wal Marts around here are strange during daylight hours, I can just imagine what they're like when the moon is out.

It was actually amazingly entertaining. Perkins on the other hand, well I'll just leave that one alone.

I've completely lost my iron play. It started down in FL and has progressively gotten worse if that is possible. I used to get through the ball so well and now after wrist trouble I am hitting everything thin, even my frigging wedges. I don't even know what a divot looks like. Looks like I'll be saving myself 400$ until I can get this piece of crap I call a swing under control.

Review thread gets no attention because its not a major OEM, as long as the company is happy im happy.

I've got a couple today. The first is the fact that I've been looking forward to the three day weekend for a while so I can get a lot of golf in, and the first two days have been nothing but rain due to a dang tropical storm. It's looking like I'll be able to get out tomorrow, but it is going to be wet and nasty out there.

The second rant is that I had a wreck the other day in Dallas. The first thing I checked on was my golf clubs in the back of my car to make sure they were OK. I didn't have time to thoroughly check, but I just glanced at them and they looked fine. I wasn't able to pull them out for several days, but I pulled out my driver and was about to hit it Friday afternoon, and I noticed that the top of my new Superfast 2.0 was cracked. Now I have to wait until Tuesday to get in touch with my insurance agent to see if I'll be able to claim it. I have a tournament Saturday and Sunday and hopefully by then I'll have a new one and will be able to get a little range time with it before the tournament.

I've got a couple today. The first is the fact that I've been looking forward to the three day weekend for a while so I can get a lot of golf in, and the first two days have been nothing but rain due to a dang tropical storm. It's looking like I'll be able to get out tomorrow, but it is going to be wet and nasty out there.

The second rant is that I had a wreck the other day in Dallas. The first thing I checked on was my golf clubs in the back of my car to make sure they were OK. I didn't have time to thoroughly check, but I just glanced at them and they looked fine. I wasn't able to pull them out for several days, but I pulled out my driver and was about to hit it Friday afternoon, and I noticed that the top of my new Superfast 2.0 was cracked. Now I have to wait until Tuesday to get in touch with my insurance agent to see if I'll be able to claim it. I have a tournament Saturday and Sunday and hopefully by then I'll have a new one and will be able to get a little range time with it before the tournament.
That sucks dude. Hopefully you can get it replaced.

Review thread gets no attention because its not a major OEM, as long as the company is happy im happy.

I've been reading your thread dude. I've loved it. You guys are doing a killer job!:thumb:

Just do your thing and at least no one can crack you for that. It also happens to major OEMs as well. Did you see my Burner 2.0 hybrid thread? Yeah, exactly. Happens all the time and if you're not reviewing the hot :poop: at the moment regardless of the brand exposure will be limited. You're doing a good job so just nose to the grindstone buddy.

Dude, there's a lot of reviews going all the time and while it sucks, many people concentrate more on the one's that pertain to their needs or interest at the moment. I try to get around to all of them, but it can be tough. By the way, have you been in the SeeMore thread?

Dude, there's a lot of reviews going all the time and while it sucks, many people concentrate more on the one's that pertain to their needs or interest at the moment. I try to get around to all of them, but it can be tough. By the way, have you been in the SeeMore thread?

This! I'll admit I'm as guilty as anyone too. It might sound dumb, but I'll always tell you how I feel. If something doesn't interest/work for me I don't get into it. I'll read them just to see how others review items but that's about it.

Edit: holy run on sentence Batman!

--
tapatalk

Last edited:
I understand the frustration, we all put our hearts and souls into these reviews, its very tough when things dry up, (check out my TM 2.0 3w thread, lol). But, as Spank said just do your best and work towards exciting everyone through the job you do. Yes, we all need to do our part to reach out to each others threads and give some encouragment, but that won't always happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back