The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. Go watch Belly Putter Phil

I'm watching him dude. I think Gary Woodland annoys me. He's so robotic.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Have a great weekend Razr.

I'm watching him dude. I think Gary Woodland annoys me. He's so robotic.

One day in college he just decides to play golf and all the sudden he's real good. What a jerk.

Thanks. I'm tired and have to go drive. Booo.

Hope you all enjoy yours as well. Except Kevin. I already know he won't be enjoying his.

Maybe that's why I don't like Woodland, he's just good. He just looks stiff. He annoys me.

Thanks. I'm tired and have to go drive. Booo.

Hope you all enjoy yours as well. Except Kevin. I already know he won't be enjoying his.

No I wont. I'll be fine though. You have a good one Razr and be safe.

NW Indiana. AKA Chicago's crotch.

I love it when my playing competitor gets stung by a bee on the first hole and goes into minor anaphylactic shock.....he recovered after 1 hole though....

Also: It is september. Please stop being so dang hot. 70 is the most it should be in NY at this time, not 85.

BulldogsGolf

way to go thain, you got the "Golf or Marriage" thread locked up...LOL just kidding buddy.

Just watching a movie with my pup next to me.

Kevin

He's a good boy.

Kevin

Nothing like bantering with yourself eh Esox? :rofl:

How's golf been treating you since TMC Kevin? I saw a golf course for the first time today since FL.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

And on an unrelated note, GOD I HATE MY AVATAR. I can't wait to get a picture of the great Ian James Poulter back as my avy......Monday at noon baby!

How's golf been treating you since TMC Kevin? I saw a golf course for the first time today since FL.

Played well for 27 holes from the tips at my place last Saturday. Played a muni round we gave up on on Sunday where I sprayed a few shots. Short game is still rocking. Been working my ass off because everybody on the planet is refinancing their homes. Turning down almost as much business as we're taking in because we can't get it done in time. Club championship tomorrow and Sunday. Low two guys play a second 18 of match play on Sunday afternoon. Looks like kind of a thin field in the championship flight for some reason. I might have a chance.

How'd ot go for you? It was kind of weird for me at the start, but nice to be playing in normal temps.

Kevin

Played well for 27 holes from the tips at my place last Saturday. Played a muni round we gave up on on Sunday where I sprayed a few shots. Short game is still rocking. Been working my ass off because everybody on the planet is refinancing their homes. Turning down almost as much business as we're taking in because we can't get it done in time. Club championship tomorrow and Sunday. Low two guys play a second 18 of match play on Sunday afternoon. Looks like kind of a thin field in the championship flight for some reason. I might have a chance.

How'd ot go for you? It was kind of weird for me at the start, but nice to be playing in normal temps.

Kevin
Aiting
Nice, Good luck this weekend! I played through hole 6 today and had to start over. The course was busy and i got tired of waiting. I hit some good shots today and some mediocre ones. I mainly practiced some different shots when I started over and played several balls. This was the first round I had the spider ghost in the bag and may be in love. I can't believe I've been using a blade up until now.

Aiting
Nice, Good luck this weekend! I played through hole 6 today and had to start over. The course was busy and i got tired of waiting. I hit some good shots today and some mediocre ones. I mainly practiced some different shots when I started over and played several balls. This was the first round I had the spider ghost in the bag and may be in love. I can't believe I've been using a blade up until now.

Mallets are where it's at, buddy. What are you going to do with that shaft you won?

Kevin

Mallets are where it's at, buddy. What are you going to do with that shaft you won?

Kevin

I have some R11 tips coming, hopefully tomorrow. Going to start with it in the driver and see how it works out. May try it in the 3w if I don't like it in the driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back