The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some R11 tips coming, hopefully tomorrow. Going to start with it in the driver and see how it works out. May try it in the 3w if I don't like it in the driver.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I've been struggling with the 3W. Gaming my TEE for the tournament tomorrow. At my course I need three low bullets on the par fives so I'm going with what I trust.

I'd like to try the Kai'li in my driver. Might start looking for one. How much are the tips?

Kevin

I've been struggling with the 3W. Gaming my TEE for the tournament tomorrow. At my course I need three low bullets on the par fives so I'm going with what I trust.

I'd like to try the Kai'li in my driver. Might start looking for one. How much are the tips?

Kevin

$19.99 from Golfsmith. I've seen some R11 kai'li shafts on ebay from time to time.

$19.99 from Golfsmith. I've seen some R11 kai'li shafts on ebay from time to time.

I'd be afraid I'd get a fake.

Kevin

I'd be afraid I'd get a fake.

Kevin

Its definitely a possibility and I have had some issues in the past, but there are some legit sellers.

Although there are many dudes across the pond, I think its a tragedy that dudes like Paulo and Pete live so far away. They are two guys that anyone of us could tee it up with and have a freaking blast. I hope either of you two make an outing one day, and I hope to be at that same outing. It sucks knowing the likelihood of me ever getting to tee it up with either of you, but Im glad you two are around THP.

Here, here!
Although there are many dudes across the pond, I think its a tragedy that dudes like Paulo and Pete live so far away. They are two guys that anyone of us could tee it up with and have a freaking blast. I hope either of you two make an outing one day, and I hope to be at that same outing. It sucks knowing the likelihood of me ever getting to tee it up with either of you, but Im glad you two are around THP.

We prolly wouldn't be able to understand their crazy accents.

Kevin

Canadians. So like us. Yet so different.

Kevin

We just did a major garage cleaning. Took an old couch, TV stand and patrio chairs to the curb. Hoping they will all be gone by tonight. Now I can get my riding mower out without having to back my car out. I knew we had a two car garage for a reason!

Jeez smalls. Sounds like you could fill my dorm with furniture.

We moved a lot of stuff out there when we had the house up for sale. After we took it off the market, we have been procrastinating bringing stuff back in and getting rid of the stuff we don't want!

Jeez smalls. Sounds like you could fill my dorm with furniture.

Easy for you junior that you're young and not a home owner. Most folks around here don't even use their garages to park their cars in anymore. It's glorified storage space now. I'm still hanging on to the dream but it's whittling away one playpen at a time.

Easy for you junior that you're young and not a home owner. Most folks around here don't even use their garages to park their cars in anymore. It's glorified storage space now. I'm still hanging on to the dream but it's whittling away one playpen at a time.

I know a lot of people that the garage is just storage. At least I am able to park my car inside. The only reason we are using the other side of the garage for storage is because Jacqui's truck won't fit inside. It's too tall to make it.

I know a lot of people that the garage is just storage. At least I am able to park my car inside. The only reason we are using the other side of the garage for storage is because Jacqui's truck won't fit inside. It's too tall to make it.

I'll run into that issue when I finally pull the trigger on a minivan. By then I'll need more storage anyway. Another good thing about having cars in our garage is that the car doesn't sit outside in this oppressive heat and end up being an oven the first time I get in it.

I'll run into that issue when I finally pull the trigger on a minivan. By then I'll need more storage anyway. Another good thing about having cars in our garage is that the car doesn't sit outside in this oppressive heat and end up being an oven the first time I get in it.

The heat isn't the only thing here. With a real winter, you have to clear the snow off and deal with a very cold vehicle. The cold vehicle isn't even the worst of it. It's when you get ice storms and you gotta deal with a frozen vehicle that sucks! Only good thing about having the truck in the driveway is there's that much less to shovel!

The heat isn't the only thing here. With a real winter, you have to clear the snow off and deal with a very cold vehicle. The cold vehicle isn't even the worst of it. It's when you get ice storms and you gotta deal with a frozen vehicle that sucks! Only good thing about having the truck in the driveway is there's that much less to shovel!

In Jersey I had the same issue but what helped was that I had remote start on my truck. Woke up, remote start the truck, showered, ate, by the time I was done the truck was nice and toasty and all the ice was softened to scrape on the windshield. It was awesome. Now my remote start works opposite. By the time I get into my truck it's nice and cooled.

Remote start would be nice. We'll probably look into that when she gets her next truck. I don't want to put one into a 2001 truck that has 225,000 miles on it!

Remote start would be nice. We'll probably look into that when she gets her next truck. I don't want to put one into a 2001 truck that has 225,000 miles on it!

I agree, slap it on the new one. They come packaged in now with the aftermarket alarms (which IMO are better anyway) and just get it installed in one shot. Really helped during those frosty winter mornings.

Any one do the penny auction thing on Skoreit.com?

I got 15 free bids and was bidding on a driver, I messed my bids up and got stuck on $1.15, the winning bid was $1.16, I lost by 1 damn penny.

Going to try it again for the driver tomorrow, I think I have it figured out now. Hopefully I can win it.

I played behind the world's fastest eightsome this weekend. Three hours and fifty minutes. They were waiting on a threesome in front of them ha.

I played behind the world's fastest eightsome this weekend. Three hours and fifty minutes. They were waiting on a threesome in front of them ha.

Dude, where on earth do they let eightsome's play golf? I don't want any part of it.

FACT: I'm so happy to be out of the woods and back on THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back