Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also heard that Kevin with a TM was thinking about coming back.

He may have to. It seems as though if you participated in the MC, you suck now!

What the heck dude. Start keeping your rounds on the Skycaddie again!!:chicken:

Dude keeping score on that thing is way too cumbersome. Way easier on the iPhone. You need to get Golfshot and try it, then you'll see. Ponder it Chunky!

He may have to. It seems as though if you participated in the MC, you suck now!

I sucked before but am worse now

Kevin™

This thread seems to be filled with former MC'ers. I'm uncomfortable

This thread seems to be filled with former MC'ers. I'm uncomfortable

This is Kevin™ and Im new. Im going to sign up for Morgana Cup thing. Working on my post count and HC. Bye.

I have been pondering switching the R11 out. Its seems like I feel nervous hitting with it every tee shot. I have been hitting it great, but sometimes get terrible drives out of it. I think I might try and hit the Razr Hawk sometime. I think I just want something more reliable.

I have been pondering switching the R11 out. Its seems like I feel nervous hitting with it every tee shot. I have been hitting it great, but sometimes get terrible drives out of it. I think I might try and hit the Razr Hawk sometime. I think I just want something more reliable.

The R11 was the most unforgiving driver that I had played in a long time. When I was swinging well it was a good driver. When I was having an off day it was awful. The Razr Hawk is far superior.:cowboy:

The R11 was the most unforgiving driver that I had played in a long time. When I was swinging well it was a good driver. When I was having an off day it was awful. The Razr Hawk is far superior.:cowboy:

+1 on all this. I found the exact same results. The R11 was terrible for me and the RH has been awesome. When I swing it good that is.

I miss that guy. He was so unique with the TM thing going on.

I do have an obligation to remind everyone that everyone was requested to keep future Morgan Cup talk to that thread.

I found a good deal on one on the list for 200 bones. I might go after it. There is a Callaway day at a local range on Friday. I am going to try and get to it to see if I like it.

Dump that R11 and OEM that Hawk stat!! Paypal me the extra cash you will have for giving you great advice:blob:

I found a good deal on one on the list for 200 bones. I might go after it. There is a Callaway day at a local range on Friday. I am going to try and get to it to see if I like it.

When you miss where do you typically miss on the club face?

Dump that R11 and OEM that Hawk stat!! Paypal me the extra cash you will have for giving you great advice:blob:

You don't want to pay the fees. HAHA

Do y'all think the Hawk is like what the TM Burner driver was?

Mostly on the upper toe.

If theres a good miss with the RH its on the toe. Ive been really blown away by how much distance I'll still see hitting one off the toe.

Like the original Burner?

If theres a good miss with the RH its on the toe. Ive been really blown away by how much distance I'll still see hitting one off the toe.

Like the original Burner?

Yeah, It was a solid driver that seem to make driving easier.

You don't want to pay the fees. HAHA

Do y'all think the Hawk is like what the TM Burner driver was?

I think the Octane is more like the TM Burner.

I dont think Id call it a players driver as I find it quite forgiving.

I am definitely going to try it out! I think it might be the ticket.

Is the Hawk more of a players driver?

I don't think so. The Hawk is just kind of a replacement of the FT line from Callaway of old, with some new tech thrown in the mix, whereas the Octane is an advancement on the Diablo line (big bertha line of old). Just different options for golfers.

I don't think so. The Hawk is just kind of a replacement of the FT line from Callaway of old, with some new tech thrown in the mix, whereas the Octane is an advancement on the Diablo line (big bertha line of old). Just different options for golfers.

Do you think the FT is a solid driver too or just go after the Hawk?

I am definitely going to try it out! I think it might be the ticket.

Tee it lower, its a lot more shallow faced then the R11. Tee it high like the R11 and you will sky mark it lol. Never a good thing at a demo day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back