Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the A4R is cast and the A4 is forged. Correct me if I am wrong. Nice irons however they are made.

edit: Matty beat me to it

Correct and I picked up a new set last night. C'mon UPS!

KBS C-taper's came in today. Damn these are good looking, I personally love the finish. Pictures upon installation, prolly install tonight and take pics tomorrow after they cure.

Rescue 11 23.5 came in as well, I'm fearful that I actually do like the white, weird. Just pulled the stock RIP from the adapter, KBS C-Taper will go into it as well. Sweetness.

What does everyone think of the Taylormade MB, CB, and MC irons? I have tried them and they all feel sweet! Would love to buy one of them. Leaning towards the MB, or the MC. Can't make up my mind?

What does everyone think of the Taylormade MB, CB, and MC irons? I have tried them and they all feel sweet! Would love to buy one of them. Leaning towards the MB, or the MC. Can't make up my mind?

the MB's and MC's are my favorite. I was pretty set on the MC's until a guy at a local store had me try the Adams Pro A12 forged irons. Now i'm stuck between those 2.

Still pondering a belly putter experiment. Played around with the ghots spider belly last night at GG to see what a belly felt like. Not bad.

Could nab a 220g heavy belly shaft and not have to worry about headweight as much. Looking at a 35.00 experiment for a shaft and grip with me doing the work on one of my Lajosi's (thinking LPS1 CS). That way, if I hate it, no harm no foul.

KBS C-taper's came in today. Damn these are good looking, I personally love the finish. Pictures upon installation, prolly install tonight and take pics tomorrow after they cure.

Rescue 11 23.5 came in as well, I'm fearful that I actually do like the white, weird. Just pulled the stock RIP from the adapter, KBS C-Taper will go into it as well. Sweetness.

Pretty interested in getting some feedback on that. Dude, your setup is going to be sick. I'm telling you buddy, from one high ball hitter to another, get a Nunchuk.

Pretty interested in getting some feedback on that. Dude, your setup is going to be sick. I'm telling you buddy, from one high ball hitter to another, get a Nunchuk.

Haha, its on the true ponder list.

I posted you a pic in your c-taper review thread, check that sucker out buddy! hehehe

the MB's and MC's are my favorite. I was pretty set on the MC's until a guy at a local store had me try the Adams Pro A12 forged irons. Now i'm stuck between those 2.

Playing the mcs and really like them. Tried the a12s and now I'm pondering too. So nice, and just incredible looking too

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hate to say it but pondering the MCs.

I love my Ping wedges, but am not feeling the love yet with the i15s. Only played about 5 or 6 rounds with them, so might be being a bit silly.

Funny thing is that at the range they are great, but on the course not quite so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pondering replacing my 60* Wedge with a 18* Hybrid... I haven't run into a situation where my 56* wouldn't work but several where I needed to fill the gap between 21* and 15*

Pondering SCOR wedges....specifically the 51 and 55 degree lofts to follow up my iron set. Think a call will be made Tuesday morning to discuss specifics!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Pondering SCOR wedges....specifically the 51 and 55 degree lofts to follow up my iron set. Think a call will be made Tuesday morning to discuss specifics!

Tappin' from my iPad!

You'll enjoy talking to Beau, one dang good dude.

Still pondering a belly putter experiment. Played around with the ghots spider belly last night at GG to see what a belly felt like. Not bad.

Could nab a 220g heavy belly shaft and not have to worry about headweight as much. Looking at a 35.00 experiment for a shaft and grip with me doing the work on one of my Lajosi's (thinking LPS1 CS). That way, if I hate it, no harm no foul.

When I bought my RX's I hit some belly and long putters. I just can't get the hang of them. I was rolling them everywhere but the hole. Would probably need a lesson on how to use em.

Pondering a indoor putting surface. Chilly 55 degrees here today and I need to prepare for another long hard winter.

Just came home with a new set of these from Golf Galaxy and still have the A4R's on the way. Can you say......SHOOTOUT! I have approximately $10 invested in this set. (Good story)

Adams%20Golf%20Idea%20A7%20iron.jpg

Tappin' from my iPad!

Fantastic approach to the short game if you ask me. Can't wait for the THP testing to get underway.

You'll enjoy talking to Beau, one dang good dude.

Heard good things about him - looking forward to the chat! Don't think I can wait for the forum testing results to make a move; perhaps I can throw a thought or two into the testers thread if I pull the trigger!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Fantastic approach to the short game if you ask me. Can't wait for the THP testing to get underway.

Agreed griff; I love the concept and it is right up my alley! I need help in this aspect badly.....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Pondering Odyssey black series tour #2 or #9

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Pondering Odyssey black series tour #2 or #9

I rolled the Tour #2 on the practice green before league last Wednesday, and loved it. Felt great, and was just all around a great flat stick. I am pondering a new putter at the moment, definitely looking at a few Odyssey's right now.

Kingdom59? lol

Yup lol. They look good, I love the black , 9 more as I never tried a heel shafted mallet

Pondering:
Drivers: Adams 9088 UL, Cleveland Xl's, Cleveland Black, Ping G20
Irons:Jpx800, R11, CG Black, AP1
Wedges:588's vs CG15
Putter:TM Ghost Spider vs. SeeMore ------
Golfball:Qstar

Yup lol. They look good, I love the black , 9 more as I never tried a heel shafted mallet

#9 is one of my all time favorite styles, just can't putt worth shyte with it! lol

#9 is one of my all time favorite styles, just can't putt worth shyte with it! lol

I'm gonna go to gg and roll it or a style like it, hopefully it goes well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back