2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes lets get this back to the epic beating that Teezy and myself will throw upon you and Custer

You are so cute, Hawk and I are man enough to take you on straight up, and you guys are just going to have to be man enough to lose.

You are so cute, Hawk and I are man enough to take you on straight up, and you guys are just going to have to be man enough to lose.

I just dont see this happening buddy. You guys will lose....I want to figure out what the wager is. We have time to figure it out but I just want to know what I win. CL and I are gonna make a great team.

I just dont see this happening buddy. You guys will lose....I want to figure out what the wager is. We have time to figure it out but I just want to know what I win. CL and I are gonna make a great team.

We are going to beat you guys worse than JB beats Puttin4triples all while playing a game of risk in the cart.

Please. That one won't need to happen

You know you are going to lose, its just a matter of by how much.

Hmm all this trash talk going on. I want to get in on this.

Jake, I challenge you to a match. Either with partners or straight up ourselves. What d'ya say?

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Wow lots of challanges popping up. I am sure this is just the start.. lots more to come as the outing get closer.

If you have time. Hawk I want you straight up in a match :)

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Wow lots of challanges popping up. I am sure this is just the start.. lots more to come as the outing get closer.

I think we need a thread stictly to post all the challenges and bets going on at the outing. It would be nice to have post/document that we can see the number grow and see what the stakes are for everyone!

no doubt, Probably going to be so many its hard to keep track

I think we need a thread stictly to post all the challenges and bets going on at the outing. It would be nice to have post/document that we can see the number grow and see what the stakes are for everyone!

Great idea... thread created!!

As JB said earlier, its not a good idea for people to start side bets and challenges, until they know what the teams are. At that point however, a new thread for that would be a good idea.

Well I know hawk won't be on my team lol

As JB said earlier, its not a good idea for people to start side bets and challenges, until they know what the teams are. At that point however, a new thread for that would be a good idea.

So should I take the thread down?? ( not sure if I can do that actually)

Well I know hawk won't be on my team lol

Exactly, Team THP is known and can take on challenges from anyone except members from Ohio and Delaware. Those two states are in timeout.

Maybe now is a good time for you and Hawk to run and hide from the bet you have with One-T & Chunky lol!

Exactly, Team THP is known and can take on challenges from anyone except members from Ohio and Delaware. Those two states are in timeout.

Haha, timeout! Were too little to be in timeout

So should I take the thread down?? ( not sure if I can do that actually)

I don't think so Rhino, its just that the competetion is such a large part of this years outing, you just don't want to see future Team Mates have a big challenge against each other.

Maybe now is a good time for you and Hawk to run and hide from the bet you have with One-T & Chunky lol!

Hawk and I are already on a Team together.

I don't think so Rhino, its just that the competetion is such a large part of this years outing, you just don't want to see future Team Mates have a big challenge against each other.

Oh of course. I was thinking alot of the "challanges" were going to be outside of the outing matches, maybe I was wrong.

This is what I am about to do to CB

Chunky that was funny buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back