2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - I'm married to that man! LMAO!!!! OG - aren't you supposed to be mopping those floors?

Nawww sweety I just got through dancing a jig and I am too tired. I got to take a couple shots of Geritol and and take a good nap,,, then back to mopping the floors. lol

Seeing this thread makes me happy. I have had a rough few days. Can't wait to get away from it all.

Time out, huh?
Eh... its probably a good thing I have no intention of smack talk before they outing, let alone when we aren't even supposed to be making side bets/challenges. The no peripheral challenges certainly take the sting out of the smack talk.

huh?????

Time out, huh?
Eh... its probably a good thing I have no intention of smack talk before they outing, let alone when we aren't even supposed to be making side bets/challenges. The no peripheral challenges certainly take the sting out of the smack talk.

That's me good buddy. Not sure I ever had one of them peripheral challenges? I wouldn't know what it was if I had one. lol

Time out, huh?

Maybe he is just scared gus!! O-H-I-O!!!

Geez- Peripheral Challenge... a side bet. What CL and I had against One-T/JB (and lost). Or several of the proposed challenges people are made in this thread. Peripheral meaning it is not the central competition in the outing.

Geez- Peripheral Challenge... a side bet. What CL and I had against One-T/JB (and lost). Or several of the proposed challenges people are made in this thread. Peripheral meaning it is not the central competition in the outing.

Thanks doc! I am gonna peripheral challenge the fool out of them THP Staffers come May!!!!!

Thanks doc! I am gonna peripheral challenge the fool out of them THP Staffers come May!!!!!

I'm gonna perculate over this one. Sounds like youre challenging me periphally by challenging the staffers.

NICE avatar One-T!!!

thanks buddy

How can you "talk smack" to people when you don't have terms/teams/challenges? You really can't.

ummm....we get all the golf we can handle at this resort. So, We have decided we are going to make sure we play a round together. I dont understand how thats confusing.

I also dont understand why you say things like peripheral challenge. Of course we know what you mean....but, it just sounds awkward.

I'm gonna perculate over this one. Sounds like youre challenging me periphally by challenging the staffers.

hahahaha....

Once, I used a word with 8 syllables. Count em

Just got tapatalk. Now I can try to keep up with this thread more. LOL

Tapatalks better than putts

thanks buddy

ummm....we get all the golf we can handle at this resort. So, We have decided we are going to make sure we play a round together. I dont understand how thats confusing.

I also dont understand why you say things like peripheral challenge. Of course we know what you mean....but, it just sounds awkward.

1. As soon as a thread was made to keep track of challenges so everyone could enjoy/remember them- it was made very clear that we shouldn't be doing that because terms of the competition haven't been released.
2. I have been reading scientific studies all morning and my mind is still in technical jargon mode. I will do my best to refrain from awkward posts in the future.

1. As soon as a thread was made to keep track of challenges so everyone could enjoy/remember them- it was made very clear that we shouldn't be doing that because terms of the competition haven't been released.
2. I have been reading scientific studies all morning and my mind is still in technical jargon mode. I will do my best to refrain from awkward posts in the future.

Awkward posts are awesome. I do it all the time. And now I have over 11k of them.

Awkward posts are awesome. I do it all the time. And now I have over 11k of them.

Nothing better than you staring longingly into the camera, not saying a word...hahahaha...every time I think of that post I crack up.

thanks buddy

You got that right buddy.

Nothing better than you staring longingly into the camera, not saying a word...hahahaha...every time I think of that post I crack up.

Hahahaha, I really cannot wait to see all your crazy THP'ers again, and meet some new ones.

I'm giving you the old fist bump turned into the half awkward bro hug / back slap greeting....unless you have a Grossman jersey on....if that's the case I'm going to wo-sham-bo you in the texmex tibia

Hahahaha, I really cannot wait to see all your crazy THP'ers again, and meet some new ones.

I'm giving you the old fist bump turned into the half awkward bro hug / back slap greeting....unless you have a Grossman jersey on....if that's the case I'm going to wo-sham-bo you in the texmex tibia

Whenever Team TMex is formed, Grossman will be the leader. Assuming there is a Team Tmex!!! I think it'll be replacing the Palmer team lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back