Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went into PGA SS with my RXF 5 iron to compare with a R11 6 iron...turns out the guy I bought my irons from fit me wrong when he had my irons bent to 2* upright...I now know why I keep missing to the left on every iron shot. :angry: At least I know now that I like my irons more then the R11s since I finally hit them side by side using similar lofted clubs.

Just went into PGA SS with my RXF 5 iron to compare with a R11 6 iron...turns out the guy I bought my irons from fit me wrong when he had my irons bent to 2* upright...I now know why I keep missing to the left on every iron shot. :angry: At least I know now that I like my irons more then the R11s since I finally hit them side by side using similar lofted clubs.

Doh :banghead:

Wow that is frustrating. Its good that you know now and you can get all your clubs fitted accordingly.

I dont really understand why people suck at life. If I was not a part of a group I can assure you I wouldnt say bad things about them on social networks.

I dont really understand why people suck at life. If I was not a part of a group I can assure you I wouldnt say bad things about them on social networks.

What's up One-T? Just bs drama in general?

Yea, that's too bad. I'm always surprised at the negative energy that some will carry with them.

I agree One-T, watching some guys on Twitter today has been super annoying. I'd like to thank @littlepingman for his tastefullness on Twitter. He's a stand up guy.

Yea, that's too bad. I'm always surprised at the negative energy that some will carry with them.

I'm so out of the loop.

Why am I not friends with all of you guys on facebook already? I'm a little slow I suppose.

What's up One-T? Just bs drama in general?

what he said below

I agree One-T, watching some guys on Twitter today has been super annoying. I'd like to thank @littlepingman for his tastefullness on Twitter. He's a stand up guy.

I just dont know why people bad mouth things. Just move on.

I agree buddy. It's pretty clear what his motives are. You can't reason with someone who's just out to cause trouble. I tried, it didn't work out so well for me. All he wants to do is bring people down. That must be a lonely place to be in.

what he said below

I just dont know why people bad mouth things. Just move on.

Ah, just looked in on that. All I can really say is its sad. It s like I tell my students though, stupidity exists.

Wow TC and One-T, just caught up on the twitter debate. That dude is a loser. Sorry you guys had to deal with that bs

I agree buddy. It's pretty clear what his motives are. You can't reason with someone who's just out to cause trouble. I tried, it didn't work out so well for me. All he wants to do is bring people down. That must be a lonely place to be in.

He sucks and its sad. I wish Psuedo Hanks were around. He would've teed off. I followed that convo dude and that guy is just a mess.

Psuedo Hanks would give him a swirly. Ditching on Bridgestone's participation in the MC is just silly and immature. Damn right I'm going to say something. It's a slap in the face to the efforts of so many.

He sucks and its sad. I wish Psuedo Hanks were around. He would've teed off. I followed that convo dude and that guy is just a mess.

Yep, I just sat here and read through it all, holy hell.

I kinda find this twitter fight entertaining

hahaha, really? You know he and his boy toy don't like you, right? He's so much better than everyone else.

Was he an active participant here before? Not sure I knew who it was.. Name doesnt matter just curious as to his involvement here

Psuedo Hanks would give him a swirly. Ditching on Bridgestone's participation in the MC is just silly and immature. Damn right I'm going to say something. It's a slap in the face to the efforts of so many.

Thats a joke right? Bridgestone being in the MC is so much cooler then TM or Callaway.

Yikes. That's all I can say. It's sad how some just don't get it.

Was he an active participant here before? Not sure I knew who it was.. Name doesnt matter just curious as to his involvement here

He was a forum member, not an active one though. He liked to give folks anonymous rep that wasn't very kind. He just likes belittling people b/c at some point in his life he played mini tour golf or something. He's a troll.

He was a forum member, not an active one though. He liked to give folks anonymous rep that wasn't very kind. He just likes belittling people b/c at some point in his life he played mini tour golf or something. He's a troll.

Yup, major "pot-stirrer"

Man I love a good twitter bashing! CURSE YOU WORK INTERNAZI'S!!! Represent THP fellas.

I just want the guy to quit, thats all. He is obviously a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back