Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how you could ever be upset at anything THP does. Seriously, they give out awesome stuff via contests, have awesome testing for forum members, and have awesome members in general. Awesomeness cubed. :banana:

My hotel in Chicago does not show the Golf Channel, I'm not happy. I guess I'll actually have to explore this city.

My hotel in Chicago does not show the Golf Channel, I'm not happy. I guess I'll actually have to explore this city.

Or stay in and THP...or watch the adult channel

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

yet another day the weatherman has screwed me on my day off
started raining AFTER i started getting ready to go to teh course :sad:

yet another day the weatherman has screwed me on my day off
started raining AFTER i started getting ready to go to teh course :sad:

I love golfing in the rain

Dude, I was lurking and that guy @littlepingaman changes our the grease at the local Sonic in Augusta. Don't waste your time, life is way too short! You're always going to have to clean sh$t off your shoe!! Just wipe and move on

Kongfrontation

hahaha.....can't believe I'm just seeing this.

lots of fun stuff to do--depending on where you are in the city--or how much you like getting around--a friend has a great bar on N Southport.....

Get off your duff and go explore the great city of chicago. Go get you some deep dish Pizza

Dude, I was lurking and that guy @littlepingaman changes our the grease at the local Sonic in Augusta. Don't waste your time, life is way too short! You're always going to have to clean sh$t off your shoe!! Just wipe and move on

Kongfrontation

What's your problem with Sonic dude, or are you just way above that yourself?

Dude he played tpc sawgrass in tournament conditions so back off.

Shot a 75 when he was in the placenta as well. Legend. Don't think so, just ask him.

Lol did he quit after 9 holes because of an "injury"?

edit-aww thain beat me to the tiger joke

You guys are not right lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back off? Not to you "dude"! Fill me in or stay the hell out of it!

Sad part is I have heard from two people that played with him that he isn't even that good. Add what Seth said and that's 3.

Back off? Not to you "dude"! Fill me in or stay the hell out of it!

lol, JRod's not talking about you duey.

Sad part is I have heard from two people that played with him that he isn't even that good. Add what Seth said and that's 3.

Seriously? That makes it even better.

is duey raging on me? I am lost.

I think he thinks you were calling him dude and telling him to back off, I don't think he realizes you were just joking with TC>

Are you serious Duey!? I actually think sonic is too salty, if you really must know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back