Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Really looking forward to the Callaway gear for this. For how much we talked about the gear the Callaway clothes were awesome too

Wow awesome! Callaway must have had a very positive experience in their first MC! This is awesome news

They did such a great job in the first MC and their staffers did such a great job of promoting their products on the forum and everywhere else, this was no surprise to me. Thank you for sponsoring the first MC Callaway, and I can't say thank you enough for getting sponsoring the second one. This event just gets better and better.

Fantastic news to hear that Callaway golf is back for 2.0. They supplied great equipment to their staffers and did a great job with the event. That's a great sign that they wanted to get in on the fun again!

Thank you again for stepping up to be a part of the Morgan Cup again.

Fantastic! Thank you Callaway for supporting The Morgan Cup....Part Deux !

Hot dang!!! I'm trying to catch up on the other anouncement this morning and this shows up! Such awesome news! Glad Callaway is coming back!

As someone who was lucky enough to be sponsored by Callaway for the first Morgan Cup I can say this is AWESOME! The 2.0 participants are going to absolutely love this entire experience!

Great news, I was really hoping they would make a return appearance as well!

I thought the Callaway Apparel was better than the TM/Adidas apparel. That Red shirt that we had is just awesome.

To the bolded, I've been looking everywhere for that shirt, I don't it exist outside of the Morgan Cup.

:clapp: Great news! Callaway rocks!

Kudos to Callaway for becoming a part of Morgan Cup 2.0. I think that Callaway coming back for the next event is the biggest sign to date that the companies involved in the first event got some great exposure for their brand and a good return on their investment, which is great to see.

thats awesome!!! Really cool that they were so happy with the first one that they jumped in again

Go callaway woo hoo

Hawt digerdy dawg! It will be great to have another FIRST CLASS company added to the mix!!! Way to go Callaway Golf!!

Great news, I was really hoping they would make a return appearance as well!

To the bolded, I've been looking everywhere for that shirt, I don't it exist outside of the Morgan Cup.

Can someone point me to a photo of this shirt?

Kudos to Callaway for stepping up to the plate again. THP just keeps bringing it.

This is more great news for the Morgan Cup 2.0.

Callaway bringin it again, awesome news! Loved their drivers and irons this year. Can't wait to see their 2012 lineup!

Amazing! Welcome back Callaway!

Callaway bringin it again, awesome news! Loved their drivers and irons this year. Can't wait to see their 2012 lineup!

I've never seen ddec hit a driver as long as he hits his Callaway and he is consistent on top of it.

Amazing! Welcome back Callaway!

This is a definite seal of approval for The Morgan Cup. A sponsor returning shows just how highly THP is regarded in these circles. That's big!

That is so cool!!! 2 Sponsors down who knows if they are anymore twist!!!!! Cant wait!

This is fantastic news and says a lot of the Callaway players in the first Morgan Cup and huge props to the Callaway staff themselves. Absolutely awesome, and big thanks to Callaway!

Back