Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday we announced the first company sponsor of 8 players in the Morgan Cup 2.0 and today we have yet another company we are announcing this morning. THP is proud to announce that Callaway Golf will be returning for their 2nd straight year of giving 8 players the tour level treatment in the ultimate amateur golf event.

Players will have a full bag of Callaway equipment and based on the rave reviews from Morgan Cup participants this year, we know that the players are in great hands.

Callaway%20Golf%20Green%20Logo.jpg

For those of you that do not know the Morgan Cup, here is a thread about the 2nd event and what it entails. It truly is something special for all involved.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?25106-Morgan-Cup-2.0-Is-Official

More great news! Excited they are back.

Sponsor 2 woohoo. Callaway stepped up again! Freaking awesome

tapatalk addict....

Another huge announcement. Thank you Callaway for supporting TMC again. That is exciting!

Callaway stepping up once again. Awesome news and 8 golfers will get the Phil treatment.

That is awesome!

Tapatalkin

this is great news, Callaway is a great company and THP with Callaway is a Killer combo!

Awesome. Glad to hear they are returning. That really says a lot about what their opinion of the first Morgan Cup was.

Great news! Glad to see Callaway is back for next year!

Excellent news. I know that the MC really opened my eyes to the quality gear that Callaway is putting out right now. Looking forward to seeing what they have in store for the 2.0 participants!

this is great news. I am so glad to hear that Callaway is coming back for Morgan Cup 2.0. They were great to be sponsored by in the first go around. I'm sure they will treat their staffers with some amazing equipment and apparel just like they did this past year.

I hope that by them signing back on it means that they were more than pleased with how the 8 Callaway Staffers represented them during the inaugural morgan cup.

Awesome news. Callaway gear is top notch and their clothes were just plain fab.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Good on Callaway to jump on a good thing. Good to see them back!

Another great company that continues to support THP! Well done.

Awesome news. Callaway gear is top notch and their clothes were just plain fab.

I thought the Callaway Apparel was better than the TM/Adidas apparel. That Red shirt that we had is just awesome.

Pretty glad to see Callaway Golf back on board. It was such a great experience being a Callaway staffer. They really embraced the event and I imagine they do the same for this one. Thanks for participating again Callaway!

awesome stuff. Thank you Callaway!

Great to see that Callaway is back supporting THP and this event!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Callaway stepping up to be a part of the event again!!!! That is just amazing. I was really hoping they would be back. This is phenominal and I can say their equipment blew me away. What an announcement!

Awesome news for sure. Completely awesome of Callaway to sponsor again! Top-notch for sure.

I figured if the same companies were back on board than they thought it was a good investment. That ought to be a good selling point for other brands in the future. THis keeps sounding better and better!

I thought the Callaway Apparel was better than the TM/Adidas apparel. That Red shirt that we had is just awesome.

That has to be the best shirt ever. I want one so bad.

Awesome of Callaway to be back.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Terrific! Great to see an original sponsor come back for more. Another piece of evidence of how successful the first Morgan Cup was.

Awesome news that Callaway is coming back!

John Deere Tappin...

Back