Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Nice to see that Callaway was pleased with their sponsorees and THP in the inaugural cup to return. I might be biased, but I thought my fellow Morgan Cuppers that represented Cally did an excellent job.

Welcome back Callaway!

Kevin

Excellent news. I know that the MC really opened my eyes to the quality gear that Callaway is putting out right now. Looking forward to seeing what they have in store for the 2.0 participants!

I know this is back a bit in the thread but I just wanted to echo this. Callaway's line from this year was fantastic and I wouldn't have tried nearly as much out as I did without the MC exposure.

It's great to see Callaway rocking the MC again. Another excellent partnership

the RXT are the best looking iron at address to me that i have picked up all year. they beveling they did works wonders to my eye.

Glad to see Callaway back again for MC 2.0. I really like them as a company even though they don't get the kinda love that other OEM's get. They have some really great gear this year and I'd love to get the RXT's in my bag!

I'd like to try the Razr X Musclebacks, but they're never around when I'm browsing irons.

yeah, I love my Callaway clubs. I really love my RXT's...which I will say AGAIN that they are the most under rated irons.

Truth. The RXT's are exactly that.

yeah, I was wondering if it was the PR rep we had at TMC. He was a cool dude, I would like to have his knowledge on THP

Yeah he was awesome. Very knowledgeable and personable.

Nice to see that Callaway was pleased with their sponsorees and THP in the inaugural cup to return. I might be biased, but I thought my fellow Morgan Cuppers that represented Cally did an excellent job.

Welcome back Callaway!

Kevin

I know this is back a bit in the thread but I just wanted to echo this. Callaway's line from this year was fantastic and I wouldn't have tried nearly as much out as I did without the MC exposure.

It's great to see Callaway rocking the MC again. Another excellent partnership

Callaway thank you :) I wouldnt have given them asmuch thought either and did they just blow the roof off.

the RXT are the best looking iron at address to me that i have picked up all year. they beveling they did works wonders to my eye.

It really is ingenious isn't it?

Awesome news- would love to try their new Razr XF irons/hybrids that are featured on the home page.

It really is ingenious isn't it?

So is the thin sole on the regular Razr X's dude. They just killed it with their lineup. Absolutely came through and just came knocked it out of the ballpark.

Glad to hear this, this makes me feel awesome about my participation in the first one.

Thanks Callaway!

Glad to hear Callaway here again to help out wih THP!

And Callaway again too... this is awesome!

I just want to thank Callaway for returning for the Morgan Cup 2.0!!! Callaway is a great company who makes fantastic products and it is great to have them on board for the Morgan Cup again!

Loved seeing Callaway in the first MC and can't wait to see what they pull off for the second.

Thank you to Callaway Golf for returning to sponsor eight players for the Morgan Cup 2.0!!!

Awesome announcement!! Very excited to hear that Callaway will at least be part of the first two Morgan Cups ever!!! They were an amazing partner for the first go around and I am ecstatic to see them back for the second. THANK YOU Callaway Golf!

pretty cool that Callaway is back for round 2.
would have been neat to see Cobra-Puma in the mix though...would've made for some interesting fashion choices for 8 players!

pretty cool that Callaway is back for round 2.
would have been neat to see Cobra-Puma in the mix though...would've made for some interesting fashion choices for 8 players!

I think that Callaway's apparel last year was phenomenal. While we have nothing against Cobra/Puma, we think the 3 companies selected to be a part of this year's event will make it truly something special.

Great news. Thank you Callaway for your continued support. I believe this speaks well of their experience sponsoring MC I. Keep the good news coming.

These announcement combined with these energy drinks...I don't think my heart can take much more...Way to go THP, this is a huge validation for Morgan Cup and THP. Congrats!!!

OK work is getting in the way of my THP today. That rarely happens...I know have to find the thread with the third company! The wow factory is open today
I think that Callaway's apparel last year was phenomenal. While we have nothing against Cobra/Puma, we think the 3 companies selected to be a part of this year's event will make it truly something special.

Glad you are back Callaway!

Having really never hit anything Callaway until this year (Octane Tour Driver and the Diablo Tour balls), I'm happy to say I'm now a big fan and welcome them back to the MC event.

Callaway's one smart OEM! Great job and thanks!

Thanks for sharing the announcement, JB. Callaway was proud to sponsor the original Morgan Cup and we're already looking forward to getting our newest equipment into the hands of MC 2.0 participants. This will be a lot of fun!

Thank you so much for once again sponsoring the MC. Callaway did such an amazing job in the inaugural MC and I'm so happy to see you decided to rejoin.

Back