The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably like sauerkraut. And any other gross nasty food!

McRibs are the fast food of champions!

I love sauerkraut. And beer brats. I think I ate 20 brats the weekend of TMC

Kind of sad that there is a wiki for McRibs

You can't eat a brat with out the kraut and a beer yumm oh great now i hungry!!!:banana:From the home of brats & beer:banana:

You can't eat a brat with out the kraut and a beer yumm oh great now i hungry!!!:banana:From the home of brats & beer:banana:

I though that was Germany, no?

Well true but here in cheese head land were 85% german johnsonville brats are made 10 miles north of here..

Well true but here in cheese head land were 85% german johnsonville brats are made 10 miles north of here..

johnsonville aren't very good,mealy, too lean and light on flavor--usingers are a better mass market offering--imo anyway

phatphingers like tapppytalk

They had Dr. Michio Kaku on Opie and Anthony today, and the conversation was blowing my mind. They were talking about how they believe there are millions of other "earth" like planets in other universes, and the intelligent life that potentially inhabits them could be millions of years ahead of us. They were also talking about how now that we can print heart tissue and other human tissues with a 2d printer ( http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/11/printed-heart-c/ ), and printing human body parts with a 3d printer is in its early stages ( http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2011/09/3d-printing-blood-vessels/42608/ ) but the technology is developing pretty quickly. With the 3d technology in mind, they were thinking about the possibility of colonizing another planet (not in our solar system) via a spacecraft that can literally print out and assemble 'human beings' to live on the planet, rather than sending actual humans in the spacecraft. The possibility of this even happening would be long after our time, but its insane to think about.

They had Dr. Michio Kaku on Opie and Anthony today, and the conversation was blowing my mind. They were talking about how they believe there are millions of other "earth" like planets in other universes, and the intelligent life that potentially inhabits them could be millions of years ahead of us. They were also talking about how now that we can print heart tissue and other human tissues with a 2d printer ( http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/11/printed-heart-c/ ), and printing human body parts with a 3d printer is in its early stages ( http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2011/09/3d-printing-blood-vessels/42608/ ) but the technology is developing pretty quickly. With the 3d technology in mind, they were thinking about the possibility of colonizing another planet (not in our solar system) via a spacecraft that can literally print out and assemble 'human beings' to live on the planet, rather than sending actual humans in the spacecraft. The possibility of this even happening would be long after our time, but its insane to think about.

You know what would suck? Running out of ink... it's not like they can run down to the nearest Staples or something.

You know what would suck? Running out of ink... it's not like they can run down to the nearest Staples or something.

Haha, unless staples started carrying flesh type ink :bulgy-eyes:

Haha, unless staples started carrying flesh type ink :bulgy-eyes:

Well in theory since these other planets have civilizations much more ahead of us you would think that they would have the technology to have a Staples type store on their planet. If not they should have some sort of transportation device to get it delivered. I'm sure the delivery charge would be ridiculous though.

johnsonville aren't very good,mealy, too lean and light on flavor--usingers are a better mass market offering--imo anyway

phatphingers like tapppytalk[/QUOTE Total oppsite here johnsonville for this packerman dont care for the usingers

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Yeah. No.

Kevin

I remember.

Kevin

Partially cooked chicken.

Kevin

It seems like it was just yesterday.

Kevin

Kevin you've lost your mind haven't you? It's a shame, you were a cool dude. I'll grab a big styrofoam cup tomorrow and pour a little bit in your memory.

--
tapatalk

Sharp as I've ever been.

Kevin

Sheew I was worried.

Twice baked potatoes.

--
tapatalk

Retractable Titanium Spork.

I want one.

It's the caffeine.

Kevin