Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, those guys really seem to have great customer service, hope the club works for you.

Pondering a new 3 wood. Looking for one that isn't too draw biased.. Maybe a Nike Str8-fit so that I can adjust it on my own???

Pondering a new 3 wood. Looking for one that isn't too closed at address.. Maybe a Nike Str8-fit so that I can adjust it on my own???

The Nike VR-pro was nuclear long for me, I was just destroying it, unfortunatley I was losing huge distance on off center shots. I loved the PX 6.0 shaft though.

Pondering a new 3 wood. Looking for one that isn't too draw biased.. Maybe a Nike Str8-fit so that I can adjust it on my own???

Ever thought about a Boccieri Heavy Wood? Great, great 3 wood.

Ever thought about a Boccieri Heavy Wood? Great, great 3 wood.

Yes, I haven't seen one locally though and I would like to hit it first.

Contemplating a 3 wood also makes me contemplate a new Driver (its a disease). My current Nickent 4DX Evolver is well loved, however it also sits slightly closed and tends to land a good bit left of my intended target when well struck. I wonder if I can manually open it up (it is an interchangeable shaft driver, not really an adjustable driver) or if that would affect the performance of the club?

It seems to me that I should buy Neutral and go from there rather than go for anything with a draw bias in the future...

Yes, I haven't seen one locally though and I would like to hit it first.

I have become a huge fan of Boccieri Golf, good stuff. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people say about not being able to find them locally.

They have a great return policy if you dont like the equipment, plus excellent customer service.

I have become a huge fan of Boccieri Golf, good stuff. Unfortunately, that's what a lot of people say about not being able to find them locally.

They have a great return policy if you dont like the equipment, plus excellent customer service.

Yeah, the testing thread has made me really want to try one out for myself. I am really intrigued by their stuff. I even contemplated buying a set of Heavy wedges blind but I found that the bounce on the wedges wouldn't work for me...

Pondering is over.. Ordered a set of Di9s tonight. Going back to my old gamers at least temporarily as I need to put the VRs in timeout

Kusala indigo. Have an in but I'm not sure if I should bite or not

And a Srixon ZTX tour. That's a Sessy looking driver

Kusala indigo. Have an in but I'm not sure if I should bite or not

And a Srixon ZTX tour. That's a Sessy looking driver

That ZTX is beautiful. I checked it out after what your wrote and WOW

Pondering is over.. Ordered a set of Di9s tonight. Going back to my old gamers at least temporarily as I need to put the VRs in timeout
When are you supposed to get them?

Was looking at some online banking, and noticed I have a good stock pile of rewards points saved up (didnt know I was enrolled in rewards). So got a few gift certificates and a couple other things, but noticed they have a couple of putters to choose from.

With what I have left, I can get either a Nike Method Core or a Odyssey White Ice #7.

Now I have to decide between the two...

Was looking at some online banking, and noticed I have a good stock pile of rewards points saved up (didnt know I was enrolled in rewards). So got a few gift certificates and a couple other things, but noticed they have a couple of putters to choose from.

With what I have left, I can get either a Nike Method Core or a Odyssey White Ice #7.

If my opinion matters, I absolutely love the Nike Method Core 3. The insert may be a bit hot for some people but I used to leave all my putts short. Now I am right on the money. It gets the ball rolling so quickly and smoothly, I absolutely love it.

While I love the #7 and will grab a cs version on the spot if I ever find one again, I find the white ice insert crazy soft. Almost to soft. I've got a core #4 and have been very pleased with it, puts a great roll on the ball.

--
tapatalk

Contemplating those JPX Fli Hi's. Store has them on the fitting cart and going to try em out this week.

Contemplating those JPX Fli Hi's. Store has them on the fitting cart and going to try em out this week.

Me too man, I want a 4 hyrbid really badly.

While I love the #7 and will grab a cs version on the spot if I ever find one again, I find the white ice insert crazy soft. Almost to soft. I've got a core #4 and have been very pleased with it, puts a great roll on the ball.

--
tapatalk

hmmmm, I need to find out if I can get this in Center Shaft or not. If I can, I think I have to go with the #7.

hmmmm, I need to find out if I can get this in Center Shaft or not. If I can, I think I have to go with the #7.

Good luck, I've only seen two. One in a shop but it was the white ice, other was on the bay and beat all to h-ll.

--
tapatalk

Good luck, I've only seen two. One in a shop but it was the white ice, other was on the bay and beat all to h-ll.

--
tapatalk

Hopefully I will find out tonight, not sure if it's an option, but I can hope.

Right now im currently using a Odyssey 330 mallet putter, but recently I've been using my friend's belly putter and as a result been putting much better. The problem I have before going out and buying a new one is that, ive used it in 3 rounds. should i go and get the belly putter or play a couple more rounds before deciding?

I'm pondering 7 THP'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back