Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering what I should be pondering...fate gave me a new golf bag so thats off the list.

Pondering new irons. R11s. Also pondering how the hell to pay for them...

I'm pondering what the OEM's will be releasing for next year... Cleveland / Srixon in particular.

They always have drug trials for extra cash. You'll have R11s and a drooling problem but you'll have the irons

Pondering new irons. R11s. Also pondering how the hell to pay for them...

Now that I have my SeeMore, I am pondering lengthening my Corza Ghost into a belly putter to play around with...:confused2:

I so want these!

ccfda941.jpg

No idea why, but pondering Ping G20 Irons....maybe G15s. Oh ya, was crushing the G15 driver this weekend at Golfsmith, pondering that too!

Pondering the Taylormade XFT zTP wedges yet again! Mine are getting worn out. It's just so annoying to have to have them modified right from the start.

Pondering over.. Ordered a 33" Odyssey DART last night. Cant wait to get it on the course

I am at a point where I'm wondering if I want to go back to my R11 when I get the shaft sorted. I am hitting the FT Tour so damn well. I'm hitting it with very little spin so it'll be great in the wind in 2 weeks time too.

Thinking of adding an M1+M2 to my bag

Really I only want the M1 I think but dont feel like spending 150$ for 1 club.

How does 80$ sound?

Click Here

Its great but I have a 200$ credit at PGA SS instead of actual cash :(

Oh and I guess I am going to re-grip 5-PW in either all patriot grips or Green, Orange, Blue, Red, Yellow, Purple (1 of each) multicompounds

Pondering the Nike Method Core Drone (even have some birthday money stashed away) and now the Mashie Irons!

Mashie Tour 15.5* FW...yeah...I said it.

These could be crazy awesome.

Still pondering 3 dz Pentas

The Adams 9088UL is screaming my name. Too bad I only have a few weeks of good golf left. I will wait to see what 2012 brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back