Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have not announced who is eligible and how people will get in. But I can assure you that there will be a post count minimum again.

probably somewhere around 3,812 :angel:

Good deal JB! I believe you and the others well deserve it. Would love the chance to play iin this!!!

Hehehe. Just kidding.

Now that I'm in I've decided to take a leave of absence. Later dudes!

Now that was funny. I fully expect you to do some awesome trash talking. Plus, there were people that actually hit buildings with shots at the first Morgan Cup, so you'll fit right in.

Woooooohoooooooo! Now tell me Im eligible and I will probably poop my pants in excitement!

Come on, no one wants to know about that!

Amazing stuff I have to say, there is nothing else like this available to amatuers anywhere.

Now that was funny. I fully expect you to do some awesome trash talking. Plus, there were people that actually hit buildings with shots at the first Morgan Cup, so you'll fit right in.

Come on, no one wants to know about that!

Who puts a condo near a golf course!

More announcements will be coming over the next several weeks. Ya never know which day they pop up. Could be tomorrow. Ya never know.

We have not announced who is eligible and how people will get in. But I can assure you that there will be a post count minimum again.

Im assumiong this will put me out:angry: since the last minimum post requirement was 500. Oh well I guess I can hope

Good stuff Spank!

Who puts a condo near a golf course!

Exactly. Florida's main weakness, imo.

I'm excited to play and I'm really excited to be involved in the event as a whole. This has the chance to be amazing and I'm going to do everything I possibly can to help it be.

Well done JB. Taking things to the next level with 3 teams.

Amazing details emerging, this event will be awesome for all involved

This just took THP to a whole new level of trash talking!!! Great to see the guys who work hard for us get a chance to get something back! I signed up to THP earlier this year and didn't understand what the MC was...this will be great to follow now that I know!

or you could post more.

Oh I will..lol! Im not really mad just couldnt find the smiley I wanted. Im staying as active as possible.

More announcements will be coming over the next several weeks. Ya never know which day they pop up. Could be tomorrow. Ya never know.

Is that a nudge, nudge, wink, wink there JB?? :blob:

All these announcements, I bet this thread has plenty members subscribed to it now.

Oh boy oh boy! So much excitement for this! Please hurry up with the announcements! Hehe.

I think I found Team THP's first promo shots...

Team Captain JB

Spoiler
Jenni-JWOWW-Farley-3.jpg

The Breeze

Spoiler
matthew_mcconaughey_monster_01.jpg

Hanks

Spoiler
pic_selleck.jpg

TC

Spoiler
MessinWithSasquatch_2_400.jpg

Hawk

Spoiler
Disneys-Chicken-Little2.jpg

Smallville

Spoiler
black%2Bsuperman%2Bfail%2Bfunny%2Bcosplay.jpg

Yoccos

Spoiler
Tito%2BSantana.jpg

and last but not least, Puttin4Bird

Spoiler
good-golf-charlie-brown--large-msg-1120926122-2.jpg

Well done Spanks! Well done!!

You must love having everyone hanging on the edge of their chairs lol

I could say yes, but truth be told, the announcements come as we secure them. We could make everybody wait until the entire thing is done like last year, but my guess is everybody prefers it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back