Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

I see this and all I think of is getting caught doing blow off of a hooker, in a hotel room.

Warning to Team THP: do not use up all of your witty one liners before there are 14 more forum members involved in this amazing event.

I would hate to see all 8 of you speechless like you will be after realizing you came in 3rd place on Sunday afternoon at MC 2.0.

Clearly you have not met me. But when you show up to the outing in your little blouse and you come over to the range, I will be the guy that glances, chuckles and then says "outing approved can work in reverse too".

Clearly you have not met me. But when you show up to the outing in your little blouse and you come over to the range, I will be the guy that glances, chuckles and then says "outing approved can work in reverse too".

*raises hand*

If it's like last time, Teams are not OEM specific

That was one of the things I liked about the first one. It wasnt about companies it was about the teams/competitors.

LMAO!! Someone has to help DDec and Chunky with the trash talking until their teams can get in here for support. 8 versus 2 is just not fair! :D

I would hate to lose the "outing approved" tag...that puppy was not easy to earn!

That was one of the things I liked about the first one. It wasnt about companies it was about the teams/competitors.

Yup worked out great.

Cook just threw down a bomb. This could get more interesting than the outing thread haha

Congrats Team THP!!!!
Well deserved honor for the all the hardwork you guys put in around here.

Yes the trash talking will be very fun!

You know it's a good day when there's a Tito Santana sighting....nice Spank!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I think I found Team THP's first promo shots...

Team Captain JB

Spoiler
Jenni-JWOWW-Farley-3.jpg

The Breeze

Spoiler
matthew_mcconaughey_monster_01.jpg

Hanks

Spoiler
pic_selleck.jpg

TC

Spoiler
MessinWithSasquatch_2_400.jpg

Hawk

Spoiler
Disneys-Chicken-Little2.jpg

Smallville

Spoiler
black%2Bsuperman%2Bfail%2Bfunny%2Bcosplay.jpg

Yoccos

Spoiler
Tito%2BSantana.jpg

and last but not least, Puttin4Bird

Spoiler
good-golf-charlie-brown--large-msg-1120926122-2.jpg

Awesome!! Rep added my friend!

Hehehe can I request a match against team THP! I got my eye on a few id like to play

Come on man, you know how that worked out before the first Morgan Cup. Don't start up again. :wink:

I'm rarely speechless.

That's really funny Hawk, because you were pretty talkative leading up to the first Morgan Cup. It will be interesting to see how much you talk knowing that your game has to back it up for real this time!

Rep added Spank, that was hilarious!

Come on man, you know how that worked out before the first Morgan Cup. Don't start up again. :wink:

That's really funny Hawk, because you were pretty talkative leading up to the first Morgan Cup. It will be interesting to see how much you talk knowing that your game has to back it up for real this time!

I'll be talking. I will play the best I know how and rep THP/my sponsor with everything I have.

Great news JB! Can't wait to hear the rest of the announcement!

I see this and all I think of is getting caught doing blow off of a hooker, in a hotel room.

That's a good thing....right? (not the getting caught part)

Hehehe. Just kidding.

Now that I'm in I've decided to take a leave of absence. Later dudes!

Hehehe. Just kidding.

Now that I'm in I've decided to take a leave of absence. Later dudes!

OMG!!!!That was brutal Hawk!

I'll be talking. I will play the best I know how and rep THP/my sponsor with everything I have.

I think Mrs Graybush has her eyes on you and would love to take you down!

Woooooohoooooooo! Now tell me Im eligible and I will probably poop my pants in excitement!

I think Mrs Graybush has her eyes on you and would love to take you down!

I hook sometimes, but not nearly enough to satisfy Mrs Graybush :devil:

Woooooohoooooooo! Now tell me Im eligible and I will probably poop my pants in excitement!

We have not announced who is eligible and how people will get in. But I can assure you that there will be a post count minimum again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back