Big Break Ireland [Spoilers]

They can edit anything they want that doesn't affect the outcome of the show, and it happens a ton.

Don't disagree at all. Tons of editting to portray the contestants any way they want. Scripting and editting are two different things though. Scripting would be that the results are predetermined.

Well I know who they want me to hate at this point... Bennett? Yeah, he's like the legendary ball striker already in my eyes and the whole model thing?!?!?! Oh dear.

so who do you think has the most game so far?

I want to say the Julien guy has the most game, but nerves of spaghetti! Like the article states its all about the pressure of 70-80 shots boiled down into one shot or one challenge.

Kelly, Mallory and the english guy just because he's fun to listen to. That's who I'm rooting for!

I must say, this season has the potential to be one of the better ones, really looking forward to watching it.

Don't forget to watch tonight. had to set DVR because son has ball game

omg I want to take a 9 iron to the side of Bennett's head!

Bahahhahhhh! Did you see the preview for next week?? bennett is sick and laying in bed like a panzy!!! I can't wait till he gets the boot!!

omg I want to take a 9 iron to the side of Bennett's head!

lol... that guy is something else. The comment about not knowing what leadership really is... could you be more full of yourself?

What a show. That English guy has a lot of game. I would like him to win. Bennett embodies everything wrong with golf today. Never played in a tournament? Why are you even on the show? I'm glad that guy from Africa put him in his place. Good God. I could rant all night about that dude.

I was hoping Mallory would get kicked off. I think I wanted to see the ND girl some more.

I'm feeling a little BLUE, baby

Hate to see those girls go to the elimination challenge so soon

I was hoping Mallory would get kicked off. I think I wanted to see the ND girl some more.

Why you no like Mallory?

big-break-ireland-mallory-blackwelder-1.jpg

I thought Mallory might try to take out one of the guys...to bad she picked both the girls.

I wanted the other team to lose...not sure if they are Griffendorf or Slitheren....because I am ready for Bennett to get his ass booted already!

glad to see everyone is a fan of Bennent.HAHA

Bahahhahhhh! Did you see the preview for next week?? bennett is sick and laying in bed like a panzy!!! I can't wait till he gets the boot!!

Marvelous move by Bennett. He has a chance to be a Big Break legend if he's every bit as pathetic as the trailer hints. Otherwise he's merely the annoying character from this series.

Tonight's episode was rather tame. I'm glad they stuck to straight golf, for the most part, and no half points in elimination. But I have a difficult time remembering which player is on each team, and the stupid local names for the teams confuse me further. I'd hate to be quizzed on either one of the team names, even 5 seconds after they said it.

I didn't want Annie to go but when they detailed her Notre Dame "cheating" info so early in the episode I wondered if it was because this was the last chance to use it.

Ironic that the two players eliminated so far had the lowest scores in today's first round of LPGA second stage Q School. Whitney and Annie opened with 1-under-par 71. Nina had 72, Nicole 76 and Kelly 78. Mallory is already exempt to final stage.

Overall the caliber of play has been pretty good in the first two episodes.

It was a pretty straight forward show last night. I like Mallory I just wish she would have picked one of the dudes for elimination, make it a little more interesting I think. Bennett's a d-bag!!!!

blasphemy! lol

After Annie mentioned her back-story, I immediately "Googled" her. I read over that news article and remembered hearing about that awhile ago...I think I saw it on Yahoo! Sports or something like that.

Bennett's ****-grin drives me nuts....he's almost as bad as Abbott.

I'll agree that last night's episode was rather bland. The first challenge was kind of exciting, but I drifted out after that. I think the next few episodes should be good though.

Bennett needs to go and I hated to see my hometown girl get ousted already. :angry:

Forgive me for not knowing all the names but the dude from AZ that had the bunker shot.. Come on man? Really a chunk like that? That is just embarrassing..lol I didnt get to watch the end but Bennett is an idiot and without any real experience should probably keep his mouth shut and just slide on through instead of making enemies. My 2 cents. Love the show though, just started getting in to it.

Bennett needs to go and I hated to see my hometown girl get ousted already. :angry:

I cant stand him either, but he seems to have a good golf game.

I cant stand him either, but he seems to have a good golf game.

I think its his demeanor and that grin that makes me want to punch the TV

Back