Big Break Ireland [Spoilers]

haven't seen any of the previous seasons, but hope to see all of this season

I started watching BB10 (Michigan), but saw Ka'anapali (season 9) afterwards, when they replayed it. I have BB8 (Mesquite) on my computer but haven't watched it yet.

You can order season 2 on Amazon for 35 bucks, but that's the only season I see on there anymore (they used to have a few).

watched some of the videos for the Irish Big Break and have to say that girl Whitney was fully convinced we eat horses regularly very fully stuff. they played at the K club amazing course walked it a few years ago during the irish open

One thing. That place is a dream.

Bennett is a d bag. I hate him already

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

+1 I picked him to go home first, if only she had been able to make that happen.

Liking Nina and Mallory. Hate Bennet.

Thought he was going to hook up with all the girls in the beginning but hope he was the first to go lol

Last edited:
I just watched the show and enjoyed it. The K Club looks sick and it looks like this season may get interesting. I do think the wrong person went home tonight.

Thought he was going to hook up with all the girls in the beginning but glad he was the first to go lol

Ummmm, maybe a re-watch? lol

D-Bag is still in.

MAJOR d-bag. Freaking cannot stand people like that, even on TV.

Even his own team hates him- they were clearly rooting for Whitney.

Bennet is a moron, he will never be chosen for captain again and they are all going to try to send him home now. He played his cards WAY too early in the contest.

Bennet is a moron, he will never be chosen for captain again and they are all going to try to send him home now. He played his cards WAY too early in the contest.

His golf swing sucks, and he's going to be spraying that driver until he goes home. I really like the Irishman, I liked the girl that got sent packing, and I kind of like Nicole if I have the name right. The one that played partners with the model. I like Andy the best so far, and I bet he's the best player on the show.

Kevin

Nicole is a really good player she just seems a little too........intense?

Definitely. Captain Intensity definitely got to her. I think she'll be one of the ones that they were talking about in the season preview that "There are some players on the other team that we absolutely despise." I think she'll rub folks the wrong way including Mr DBag himself.

Cheering for Mallory and the Irishman. The K Club looks good but frigid. It might have to come where Tom and Stephanie could be spooning by the end of the season.

Not a coincidence. Nicole is good friends with Ryann O'Toole. They have very similar games other than Ryann's is more refined.

I recognize the women's names from the Futures Tour. Mallory has the best all around game but her length limits her upside, averaging only 234 yards off the tee. Nicole is a bomber like Ryann, averaging 260.

The women will be in 2nd stage LPGA Q School next week. Mallory is exempt to final stage after finishing high enough on the Futures Tour money list.

Just got done watching the first episode...Bennett is def the d-bag of the show. Still got my 2picks in (Julian & Mallory) but Nicole and Andy are gonna be tough to beat. Gonna be a good season.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I've never seen anywhere you could watch the previous seasons.

No need to waste money at Amazon. Every previous Big Break season and episode (minus commercials) is available at this link:

http://staging.thegolfchannel.com/golf-videos/big-break-episode-1-15800/?ref=26000&rsec=261

Choose the season at bottom left and the specific episode in the window at bottom right. The link directs to Episode One of the original Big Break from late 2003.

Other Golf Channel series are also available at that link, including the incomparable Fore Inventors Only, won by a glorified paper clip.

Just got done watching the first episode...Bennett is def the d-bag of the show. Still got my 2picks in (Julian & Mallory) but Nicole and Andy are gonna be tough to beat. Gonna be a good season.

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

I want Mallory & Nicole Bennett is a D-bag. Maybe sooner than later he gets kicked off

I want Mallory & Nicole Bennett is a D-bag. Maybe sooner than later he gets kicked off

I just caught Bennetts quote about modeling...def a D-Bag

No need to waste money at Amazon. Every previous Big Break season and episode (minus commercials) is available at this link:

http://staging.thegolfchannel.com/golf-videos/big-break-episode-1-15800/?ref=26000&rsec=261

Choose the season at bottom left and the specific episode in the window at bottom right. The link directs to Episode One of the original Big Break from late 2003.

Other Golf Channel series are also available at that link, including the incomparable Fore Inventors Only, won by a glorified paper clip.

Thanks Awsi. Been looking for that forever.

Bennett is a serious jerk, I really wanted to see him go first!

Back