2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

Mashie irons!!!!! Want them at the morgan cup haha!

I can't believe I missed this all day, there must be some big event or something coming down the pipe....THis is a very interesting concept. The fairway wood pic looks good. Irons are unique...I want to hit just to see how they perform

I can't believe I missed this all day, there must be some big event or something coming down the pipe....THis is a very interesting concept. The fairway wood pic looks good. Irons are unique...I want to hit just to see how they perform

I was way late on these too, but boy did they get the old brain churning.

Holy CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland's making a big push for 2012.

I am so intrigued by these irons. I love the Gliderail on my Tour Mashies, it will cool to see how that same technology works with the irons and FWs.

Wow! All these replies and I have yet to hear anyone say what I'm thinking...those Mashie irons look like something off the bargain rack at Dicks! I love Mashie hybrids and think I'll love the fairway. However, those irons= major letdown...aesthetically speaking of course.

Tempo, timing, tapping.
What do you want? Irons that are forgiving arent usually the prettiest clubs in the world. Just look at Mizuno JPX-800 HDs or Ping K-15s. Ugly clubs but they work very, very well.

I'm a little confused about the Mashie Combo Irons. It says the set comes with 3-5 hybrid but the lofts listed in the combo set for the 3-5 do not match the lofts of the Mashie hybrids. Are the 3-5 hybrids included in the Mashie Combo Iron set different from the standard Mashie?

Combo Set 3 - 19*
Mashie M3 - 20.5*

Combo Set 4 - 21*
Mashie M4 - 23*

Combo Set 5 - 24*
Mashie M5 - 26*

WOW...... kind of speechless. I didn't expect so much from one of myu favorite OEM's.

No mashie driver?

How did I miss this all day long????? Mashie irons!!!!! :shock:

man, ive never gamed any cleveland sticks but the more i see them step up their game, the more i want to be a part of it....

I'm a little confused about the Mashie Combo Irons. It says the set comes with 3-5 hybrid but the lofts listed in the combo set for the 3-5 do not match the lofts of the Mashie hybrids. Are the 3-5 hybrids included in the Mashie Combo Iron set different from the standard Mashie?

Combo Set 3 - 19*
Mashie M3 - 20.5*

Combo Set 4 - 21*
Mashie M4 - 23*

Combo Set 5 - 24*
Mashie M5 - 26*

No. My guess is that the weaker lofts are to get the ball more airborne and to land softer...but at the same time the added shaft length which = (more mph of swing speed) and hotter face make up the distance loss with the weaker lofts. Combine the two and you come back out at the same distance...ish.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

What do you want? Irons that are forgiving arent usually the prettiest clubs in the world. Just look at Mizuno JPX-800 HDs or Ping K-15s. Ugly clubs but they work very, very well.

I don't mind the club as a whole, I understand that GI irons are gonna be at least slighty fugly 80% of the time. But bless Clevelands hearts when they thought that gliderail (in such a large scale) was a good idea.

Maybe I'm missing something and and I'll eat my words at a later date. Actually I won't as they'll always be ugly to me. However, what I mean to say is that maybe function is overtaking form here? Only time will tell...

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I will say that these irons will be a game changer for a lot of golfers. With the ease of hitting the Mashie Hybrids it looks like the irons have that same technology. Wow, great job Cleveland golf!

Doh! I just bought a new FL 15* this week!

No mashie driver?

While its always nice to see a full line of clubs, a company is only going to put out functioning equipment. Im not sure Glide Rail technology makes any sense what so ever in the form of a driver.

The iron really looks like my CG16. Even the lofts are the same

I still think they could....the glide rails could be construed as a feature to 'enhance aerodynamics' instead of a turf interaction feature...gliding through the air? Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

While its always nice to see a full line of clubs, a company is only going to put out functioning equipment. Im not sure Glide Rail technology makes any sense what so ever in the form of a driver.

Aside from the sole, I thought the same thing

The iron really looks like my CG16. Even the lofts are the same

I have a feeling these are going to be very popular irons for Cleveland. Not pretty by any means, but it appears there is some amazing tech packed into them.

I'm just thinking... Mashie like turf interaction but with irons.. Man.

Id imagine that the Mashie irons will be anti-slice just like the Mashie hybrid's are too. That is a good thing for a lot of golfers.

Id imagine that the Mashie irons will be anti-slice just like the Mashie hybrid's are too. That is a good thing for a lot of golfers.

The offset is listed in the 1st post. Reminds me of many other sets really.

Back