The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get another R9 buddy. The ST will reach the moon with your swing. ddec says he was hitting skyballs with the Miya Black.

I have my R9 10.5 with the Miya black and I'm hitting solid mid flight balls. No sky balls here

Kongfrontation

I have my R9 10.5 with the Miya black and I'm hitting solid mid flight balls. No sky balls here

Kongfrontation

I'm talking about the SuperTri. Everybody's different though. I know TC was a big fan of that R9.

I'm talking about the SuperTri. Everybody's different though. I know TC was a big fan of that R9.

I never hit the supertri, my bad

Kongfrontation

I never hit the supertri, my bad

Kongfrontation

I used to love it. Actually, I have hopes that I can get a lower spinning swing so I can bag it again.

If I ever win a big tournament, I want This song to play once I sink the winning putt...

TC I'll trade you! My driver doesn't go very high and is incredibly forgiving! :D

I was at the bar after my round today and I tried a shot of Crown with a pickle juice chaser. It was actually really good.

TapaTalk: hlping me mak horrid speelling mistakes sense 2110.

I miss CG13, too bad he isnt around anymore. That dude really cared about the TM equipment he received and he really wanted to tell the world how great it was, and how lucky he was to receive it.

The book "Caddy For Life" is about as hard to read as watching the documentary.

I was at the bar after my round today and I tried a shot of Crown with a pickle juice chaser. It was actually really good.

TapaTalk: hlping me mak horrid speelling mistakes sense 2110.

HUH? must be a NC thing..lol

Wow. Three very unrelated posts in the same minute. Pretty good.

I need to buy a boat, I live in Virginia not the Northwest. I'd bet my left nut we have had more rain than any place in the world. Eff you rain!

I need to buy a boat, I live in Virginia not the Northwest. I'd bet my left nut we have had more rain than any place in the world. Eff you rain!

We had 25"+ last month.

I had a real good day today. Spent a lot of time with my family and hit some golf balls. Made a great dinner and ran around the house acting crazy like a 2 year old.

I had a real good day today. Spent a lot of time with my family and hit some golf balls. Made a great dinner and ran around the house acting crazy like a 2 year old.

That does sound like a great day.

It was really good.

I also need a new driver, the superfast is just spraying all over.

I took five teenage girl golfers for a practice round at the site of their Tuesday sectional golf tournament. It was about 38* when they teed off at 7:30. The old guy in the pro shop charged them $14 for 18 holes. I paid for the carts for which he charged $11. He gave me my cart for free because he said I was "coaching". How cool is that? It was a blast watching and helping these girls with course management.

Today is also homecoming for my daughter's high school. She went to the dance with five of her girlfriends. Before they went they had dinner at our house. They wanted burgers, fries, and mac "n" cheese. So I did that for them, and also did a chocolate fondue for their dessert. That also was a blast.

So we had a pretty good family day, too. Must be that time of the year.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back