The Frys.com Open (Spoilers)

Who the hell is Briny Baird? How can this guy win when I have never heard of him?!

Just noticed Baird uses a belly putter. They should ban those, hahaha.

I figured he was still with SeeMore, but not anymore it seems.

Just noticed Baird uses a belly putter. They should ban those, hahaha.

I figured he was still with SeeMore, but not anymore it seems.

Nah don't ban them. I think they may be the future of putters with all the guys switching and so many young players seeing guys win with them. I think we will see more and more people using belly putters soon enough.

Nah don't ban them. I think they may be the future of putters with all the guys switching and so many young players seeing guys win with them. I think we will see more and more people using belly putters soon enough.
I was joking.

I use one (actually a standard putter with a belly putt conversion kit).

I was joking.

I use one (actually a standard putter with a belly putt conversion kit).

Oh okay. I can never tell because a bunch of people want to ban them. Whatever. Good for Baird to come out of nowhere to have a good performance and possibly win. Tht would be incredible.

He's contended before. In fact they just showed a stat that he is the all-time leading money winner without a victory.

He's contended before. In fact they just showed a stat that he is the all-time leading money winner without a victory.

Wow that really surprises me. I figued he had never won but I'd never even heard of him and I'm pretty into the Tour so I figured he wasn't very relevant. Now I really want to see him get that win.

Baird's been around for a while. Delicious sponsor, ugly ugly looking putting stance.

Tiger picks up a finish inside t25 or so when it's all done. Certainly not fantastic, but improvement for sure. He hit 14 greens today I saw, and I think 14 yesterday too. That's a big step in the rightdirection. It's easy to make birdies when you actually have putts for them, and it makes bogey a little tougher to make. We'll see how he does in Australia and the WGC in China if he makes it.

I am loving tigers ball striking though(I didn't watch saturday and sunday though so I could be off) it's just his putting.
Agreed?

Tiger Woods won a hot dog I guess.

I think it's great that people are grasping for anything they can get out of a tournament that Eldrick finished out of the top 20 (and maybe the top 30) in a tournament that had a field that would only look good compared to Team Hackers and Team Paradise.

Tiger hit the ball well this week, but we'll see if he can continue the upward trend.

Nice long bunker shot by Ernie.

I think it's great that people are grasping for anything they can get out of a tournament that Eldrick finished out of the top 20 (and maybe the top 30) in a tournament that had a field that would only look good compared to Team Hackers and Team Paradise.

Really....so if it's not a top 30 field they only look better than Morgan Cuppers....interesting insight there!

Kongfrontation

Really....so if it's not a top 30 field they only look better than Morgan Cuppers....interesting insight there!

Kongfrontation

Obviously its an exaggeration by him, but man oh man the faithful make the egg shell walking harder than usual. You would think with a him finally breaking par it would be easier.

I hope there is a good picture for a TW-HotDog "Caption This" contest, Im sitting on a comment that is pure gold.

Just cause it's a fall finish event doesn't mean the course is going to be a cake walk or the field should shoot 30 under. Don't under mine the field that's there still trying to win. Last I checked, there won't be an asterisk for it being a fall finish event

Obviously its an exaggeration by him, but man oh man the faithful make the egg shell walking harder than usual. You would think with a him finally breaking par it would be easier.

I know, just given him the busy-ness. I think Eldrick played well this week. He'll get some momentum and work
his way to a win one day

Kongfrontation

Even though Baird went away from SeeMore, I see he stuck with a center shaft.

Here's a couple videos of Briny in action. I had seen the first one before.

[video=youtube;mUtEtf-FwME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUtEtf-FwME[/video]

Even though Baird went away from SeeMore, I see he stuck with a center shaft.

Here's a couple videos of Briny in action. I had seen the first one before.

[video=youtube;mUtEtf-FwME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUtEtf-FwME[/video]

Thanks for those Smalls!

Chip in eagle from Briny to take the lead? What??? Heck of a shot after he thought his drive was gonna splash.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just flipped it back in time to see Baird chip in for eagle to take a 1 shot lead.

Briny has that weird little twitch before starting his swing. Looks like it would throw everything off but it doesn't. Interesting...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great putt by Molder...we may have a playoff coming up!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back