What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set of three old-school Cleveland 588 RTG wedges, 53*, 56*, and 60* for only $55 shipped. Score. :smile:

Nice deal there, but I'm waiting for the new ones. So excited.

I don't want to make everyone jealous but today I bought new Shoelaces for my NIke Lunars.

Nice deal there, but I'm waiting for the new ones. So excited.

Thanks and so am I. $55 spent now won't stop me from getting more wedges. But I won't consider new wedges until the 2012 season so these will do nicely to bridge the gap.

Lol... I bought Ping BeCu ISI's yesterday and 588 RTG's today... I seem to be recreating my bag, circa 1999. All I need now is a 975D driver and a Rossie II putter. :wink: Still have my Cally Warbird 3-wood from back then, too!

I bought a bucket of balls at the range and rocked it today. I was really striking the ball well and it made me happy.

Srixon ZTX irons. Got them for a great price slightly used and figured they were worth a shot.

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 also slightly used. I just want to see what all the fuss is about.

Bought these Powerband 2.0's on Saturday at the Adidas golf store for $60 out the door with a free duffle bag. Pic from the course on Saturday. Score!!

IMG_0103.jpg

new grip for my driver

Bought these Powerband 2.0's on Saturday at the Adidas golf store for $60 out the door with a free duffle bag. Pic from the course on Saturday. Score!!

IMG_0103.jpg

I have the all white version of those. One of my favorite pair of golf shoes

I got me a new CG16 3 - iron to pick up at our golf course next trip over there. I can't wait to bag that puppy as I love my 4 - iron but this will give me a touch more distance when needed..

Nice pickup cookie. Those shoes are gorgeous

Thanks man! You should check out the Adidas outlet store in Allen when in town this weekend. Some good deals to be had if in the market.

Pondering over..

Grandma sent me a giftcard to global golf so I purchased the SL290 10.5 Stiff flex and the FL 3W 15 degree stiff flex!

Also bought stock headcovers for both of them and 2 headcovers for the new Titleist hybrids I will be getting for my birthday from globalgolf. After using the code left25 and freeship199 I was out of there with less than 20 of my own dollars!

Cant wait to try these bad boys out

This book arrived at my place today. It's surprisingly short at just under 100 pages, I'll probably be able to read the entire thing later today.

136595921.JPG

Winning bid on ebay for an Ogio Sultan Cart Bag, should be here next week.

i-blackred.jpg

Winning bid on ebay for an Ogio Sultan Cart Bag, should be here next week.

i-blackred.jpg

This thing is mean looking. I've almost bought it several times myself. Congrats

Tapatalk

Just picked these up for $45 a piece. Yeah, I know they're not the same model, but when you're buying used you can't be too picky. Hopefully I'll be able to actually stop the ball on the green now.

Wedges.jpg

Just picked these up for $45 a piece. Yeah, I know they're not the same model, but when you're buying used you can't be too picky. Hopefully I'll be able to actually stop the ball on the green now.

Wedges.jpg

You are gonna like that CG14 my favorite wedge ever!

Finally got in one bag from golfsmith. Only took two weeks! And the other bag for Snypa13 wasn't going to get here till next week. So he cancelled the order.

c6e4c161-5b17-089e.jpg

Guess I'll make a WITB post after I clean the clubs.

iOS using Tapatalk

Just walked out of Dick's with a new A7 19* hybrid and 2 dozen AD333s for $25. Now, I've got 3 rounds ahead of me this weekend, so they should all get some good use.

Expensive day, kinda. My r11 irons came in (payed for them9/29). Picked up Bridgestone b330 rx and rxs. R11 glove and 2 3/4 tees.

I purchased a driver fitting!

Bettinardi BB5 putter.

My first Betts. Will give it a test drive this Sunday.

Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition Golf Laser Rangefinder. Got it from Amazon Warehouse deals for $150.

Traded for a Bettinardi SB1 putter

Finally pulled the trigger on a Clicgear ($139 shipped, reconditioned, directly from Clicgear). Hope I get to use it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back