What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box of Bridgestone B330S and my OGIO Monster arrived so my clubs can travel in style to the 2012 Outing....
IMG_0728.jpg

Box of Bridgestone B330S and my OGIO Monster arrived so my clubs can travel in style to the 2012 Outing....
IMG_0728.jpg

Nice pickup!

My vr pro 3 wood came in today!! Excited to hit it tomorrow

tapatalk addict....

Picked up a couple Accra Hybrid shafts for 15$ on ebay!

New pair of Nike Dri-Fit Golf Pants, solid black.

A pair of Ecco Biom golf shoes in brown and orange and a Scratch Golf wedge in 60 degree.

A pair of Ecco Biom golf shoes in brown and orange and a Scratch Golf wedge in 60 degree.

Nice pick up, wish they made them in my size.

I found a pair of Under Armour Golf pants originally priced at 69.99. I got them for 29.95, what a deal!!!

I dunno yet...having just arrived in Myrtle... a visit to a golf store is imminent.

Alex

Be sure you visit both of the Martin's PGA SuperStores, you can spend a lot of time in each.

Ordered 2 new pairs of Nike Tech pants, grey and black. Hard to find golf pants with 36" inseam so couldn't resist.

Picked up 13 grips to redo the entire set for 2012.

Picked up a pair of Footjoy DryJoys yesterday. Went to the driving range for some practice and on the way out saw a sale sign - and there was a pair of size 9w DryJoys (my exact size) just asking to be bought and at $149 NZD I couldn't resist! (that's cheap here BTW)
31e2470d-fb3d-3da4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No new equipment this week. Only greens fees...thank goodness

Tapatalk

I bought this last week, but it actually showed up today.

6278171226_2b13c0f48c_z.jpg

It's a Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 shaft in stiff flex. I've got it loaded up into the R11, going to put in some heavy testing of this shaft over the next month.

6278168726_68a96f142f_z.jpg

I bought this last week, but it actually showed up today.

6278171226_2b13c0f48c_z.jpg

It's a Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 shaft in stiff flex. I've got it loaded up into the R11, going to put in some heavy testing of this shaft over the next month.

6278168726_68a96f142f_z.jpg

I've got one of those sittin' here with nothin' on it. I'd be very interested to here your thoughts after some play.

Just picked up a pair of these....

Adidas-Powerband.jpg

This....

5634D71EA0844C86BE702E4D36127518.JPG

and 2 of these double dozen.....

image.jpg

and a 60 Sonartec t46 East Coast wedge head to match my other 2.

Finally pulled the trigger on a Clicgear ($139 shipped, reconditioned, directly from Clicgear). Hope I get to use it this year.

You'll like it. I like mine, and use it alot when the weather gets cool.

I picked up a GPS mount for mine today and can get rid of the klug setup I have on it now....also grabbed a doz. yellow e6s' for when the grass turns brown

I picked up an Adams V3 4 Hybrid - Stiff. Got an "open box" deal from Global Golf. Only $135 then I found a "150ff" coupon and "AFFS99" free shipping coupon as well. This ended up to be a pretty good deal. I hope the club is in good shape. If not their building is not far from me. I'll go over there.

Getting ready to put my clubs away for the winter but did buy a pass for golf next year--local nine hole course M-F play 355buxks--including privileges at attached CC--cheaper then last year by a bunch!!

Nice pick up. Keep us posted on how you hit it.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Nice Druh belt buckle and 24 TM black TP balls

I purchased a lens from ebay for my Flip camera. That way I can get you guys better video's for the "Hole of the Day" and my MC video's....

lens2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back