Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I didn't get far enough down the list to see all the names before waking up. It was truly a scary moment when I was trying to figure out if that was a dream or reality.

I completely understand its a long shot to be chosen, but I want to at least give it a shot.

It is no more of a long shot than anyone else. Submit your vids and let the chips fall were they may.

has vid submission time been announced?

I was just awoken from a great nap by a horrible nightmare. I rarely remember dreams and haven't been woken up by a nightmare in at least 6 months, so you know it was bad. So what was this dream that had me so scared it woke me up you ask?

I jumped on THP to find that not only did I miss the post to announce it was time to submit video entry's. The videos had been submitted, and the members of the Morgan Cup had all been chosen.

Btw, congrats to War Eagle, Bullfrog, and Tuna, in my dream world you guys will all be a part of MC 2.0.

I like that dream, well, the me be chosen part.

I like that dream, well, the me be chosen part.

Terrible dream as my name was not mentioned. Worst news all day. :D

Gracias...my skimming may disqualify me

No way, you have been doing it since 2009 and it did not DQ you for MC 1.0.

**Prediction** - event dates is the next announcement.

It is no more of a long shot than anyone else.

Exactly. There are hundreds of people who want in, and only what 14 spots open.

Either way it'll be an exciting event, one can certainly hope.

I hope that prediction is right. That or venue.

Hi MC hopefuls. Chunkylover and nerfdec are both very excited for you to join them down in loserville. They need some company.

Hi MC hopefuls. Chunkylover and nerfdec are both very excited for you to join them down in loserville. They need some company.

They really do, hopefully the 14 new MC'ers will post more and be more interesting than those two.

I like Chunky's dry and witty retorts. Nerfdec is much more entertaining when he's getting snippy as well.

I think you are wrong on that prediction

That is a nightmare cuz you left out spank, one t, Seth o, Kelly bo, drunk dog.....need I go on...

Drunkdog?....hey....I resemble that remark ! :bulgy-eyes:

I am eating candy sour patch kids to be exact, I figure you're about the same size.

Mmmmmm. I love sour patch kids. I could probably eat one the size of me

after listening to the show on the new Cleveland Black driver, it's hard not to include that in to my Cleveland Morgan Cup 2.0 dream bag.
I love hearing about all of the new equipment that is out/coming out for the 3 companies involved.

Well if we're going join the two captains in loserville I'll be sure to stop by the local jail and pick you up and drop you at nevergonnabeatusinyourwildestdreamsville....take that and so there....hehe

I'd rather go with Haribo Gummy Bears. Not a fan of sour candy personally.

I like sour. Maybe that is why I like Hawk so much

after listening to the show on the new Cleveland Black driver, it's hard not to include that in to my Cleveland Morgan Cup 2.0 dream bag.
I love hearing about all of the new equipment that is out/coming out for the 3 companies involved.

Agreed. I really look forward to hitting that beast

The beauty of he equipment part of MC 2.0 is that its all going to be sweet. Those that get in are going to have a blast getting fit for some superior equipment. The reviews we've gotten on J40s and the black line are awesome.

The beauty of he equipment part of MC 2.0 is that its all going to be sweet. Those that get in are going to have a blast getting fit for some superior equipment. The reviews we've gotten on J40s and the black line are awesome.

The j40 line looks and sounds amazing so far from top to bottom.
Cleveland has all sort of great stuff coming out.
Callaway has those Razr XF irons(which look badass), new forged wedges, and I can't wait to see the Razr Fit driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back