Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of me being able to not throw up my last meal....please don't do this.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Don't vegans make themselves throw up after every meal anyway? You're like an ugly version of a little Euro male model. I'm trying to convince the powers that be that eating meat be a prerequisite of getting into this event.

Apparently Thainer if there is a Calloway present

I've always had that effect on pale Canadian teenagers.

Activate Thainer voice:

Hey One-T why don't you do a striptease for your MC video? I just think it would be sexy....I mean artistic

Deactivate Thainer voice

Reactions: JB
Don't vegans make themselves throw up after every meal anyway? You're like an ugly version of a little Euro male model. I'm trying to convince the powers that be that eating meat be a prerequisite of getting into this event.

Cookies video needs to be him just shoveling down Quarter Pounders

You should be DQ'ed just for saying lettuce burger

I would tend to agreee, but I want DMB on my team. I envision him driving Yoccos crazy during the many months leading up to MC 2.0

lol @ lettuce burgers! The problem with those are: are the buns vegan buns? LOL

Poor cookie. He's a good dude, but he's given me all I need for the next 10 months. Silly vegan.

lol @ lettuce burgers! The problem with those are: are the buns vegan buns? LOL

Poor cookie. He's a good dude, but he's given me all I need for the next 10 months. Silly vegan.

I gotta admit its kind of funny that "vegan" is all the ammo you need, but a dude wanting to watch you in the shower is not.

I would tend to agreee, but I want DMB on my team. I envision him driving Yoccos crazy during the many months leading up to MC 2.0

I can just imagine videos of landscaping and spandex riding bikes. This MC is going to be so awesome!

You are a vegan. The throwup probably looks pretty

No idea and really don't want to know! :D

I will eat meat (the food variety) to get into the MC. Mark my words. And yes TC, I had to specify food variety so you did not take that somewhere it should not go.

Cookies video needs to be him just shoveling down Quarter Pounders

If I knew it got me in, consider it done!

In all seriousness - while playing the meat card would be funny for all of us, I don't see it getting me very far with the panel of video judges. If it's meant to be, my videos will get me in; time will tell!!

Almost forgot to add: I had a dream last night about the MC 2.0 and trying to get into it...dead serious.

Like a salad shooter?

Bwuahahaha

Dear cookie, please don't eat meat and sacrifice your life style. I just like giving you crap about it. I lost my virginity to a vegan. They have a special place in my heart.

No idea and really don't want to know! :D

I will eat meat (the food variety) to get into the MC. Mark my words. And yes TC, I had to specify food variety so you did not take that somewhere it should not go.

If I knew it got me in, consider it done!

In all seriousness - while playing the meat card would be funny for all of us, I don't see it getting me very far with the panel of video judges. If it's meant to be, my videos will get me in; time will tell!!

Almost forgot to add: I had a dream last night about the MC 2.0 and trying to get into it...dead serious.

Did I get in? If so, that's two nights in a row that someone had a dream a about me getting in.

trying to get caught up on the thread after being gone yesterday...had to stop at dudes requesting videos of other dudes showering.

Still looking forward to this awesome event for 14 more lucky thpers

Bwuahahaha

Dear cookie, please don't eat meat and sacrifice your life style. I just like giving you crap about it. I lost my virginity to a vegan. They have a special place in my heart.

At least you lost that. Thainer is still working on that!

Bwuahahaha

It's all good - it really is more to support the wife. I care about animals and all but would still love a good cheeseburger.

Did I get in? If so, that's two nights in a row that someone had a dream a about me getting in.

*Actually, this one was just focused on me. I was having a conversation with JB about it. It was just weird and when I awoke I was still not sure if I got into MC 2.0 or not.*

And w.e. - look at what you actually said. It could be misconstrued and sounds all kind of wrong! LMAO

It's all good - it really is more to support the wife. I care about animals and all but would still love a good cheeseburger.

*Actually, this one was just focused on me. I was having a conversation with JB about it. It was just weird and when I awoke I was still not sure if I got in or not.*

And w.e. - look at what you actually said. It could be misconstrued and sounds all kind of wrong! LMAO

LOL. You're right, does sound wrong. Could be worse though, I could be asking dudes to take videos of their showers.

LOL. You're right, does sound wrong. Could be worse though, I could be asking dudes to take videos of their showers.

I wonder if there will be some shower/video entries now?

I wonder if there will be some shower/video entries now?

I don't want to see a video of Chunky sitting in a dark shower crying.

Hey that will only happen if I lose. So that will not happen

That would never happen. No way chunky would want to get his CD collection wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back