Hole of The Day: Video Edition

I will gladly help you with sand play if you help me with my accuracy. If i am more accurate, then I need not worry about the sand lol

Good point! LOL!

Enjoyed both of the videos WR. Those were two solid holes you and Dr.T played, good golf and great golf holes with fellow THPers, it really doesn't get any better than that.

Nice holes Dr T and WR! Great 18th hole! I made some videos on Friday but my Internet is down right now so will try and put them up at work tomorrow.

Love the HOTD vids. Great job mdbuscher, WR and Dr Teeth. Great hole there WR and you too Doc, looks like our team will be shoe in's!

Great job on the videos everyone! TC1, ThePete, Masevilla, MDBusher, Cookie, DrT, WR...outstanding work.

I really enjoy watching all of these vids and am happy that this thread is getting a lot of love.

WR - Trilogy Golf Course looks sick! The finishing hole was down right amazing.

Great holes Rhino and Dr teeth!!That course is awesome

Lots of great HOTD videos as always. Special props to Rhino for making us all jealous. That was a killer sand shot!

Ok, 1st ever hole of the day and I'm going to post my good one first (made 2 on the day)! Man, don't know if the rest of your experienced this, but I was playing by myself, late Friday evening and was getting pushed by a couple of singles trying to play 9 in 45 minutes. I tried to do 2 holes before that and got the tee shot for each one but then couldn't finish it as they were up in my A%@! Must be easeir when someone else is doing the set up and filming. But managed to get r done finally on this hole (and then again on 9)! Had to upload at work so it stripped the 720p quality but you can still see it in 480p. Internet at home is still down.

Tee Shot - Straight hole with trees on both sides of the fairway

2nd Shot

Green

Nice birdie Nate! It looks to be absolutely gorgeous out in the video, I'm jealous!

Hey Nate, Nice birdie, I would have eagled it. White magic FTW

And here is one of me, one of my favorite holes in all of SoCal. 18th at Trilogy....

Gorgeous hole, Gordan!!
I assume you just aim at one of the mountain peaks??? or a cloud?? lol

Nice Par!!

Great vids Nate! Course looks very nice up there.

You have a great tempo to your swing, really like it. Last but not least - great birdie!!

Nice job Nate! I used to live in the apartments across the highway from El Dorado, played it a few times.

Nice hole Nate!

Nice hole Nate. Thanks for posting that!

Video Hole of the Day # 2 at Eldorado CC in McKinney TX. This was hole number 9 and the sun was setting fast but I think you can make most of it out.

heres my first hole of the day hole. i took 3 but they are taking forever to load. one thing i do like is you can see the flight of the ball with my phone.. just thought it was cool..

short par 4-
drive:
[video=youtube;-Tc57Pv5RFw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tc57Pv5RFw[/video]

second shot:

Linky not working Matty............try again.

should work now!

Nice bird....nice course. I like it!

Back