Hole of The Day: Video Edition

I'd love to see this thread take off again!

K. Going to subscribe to this... Cause that video was fun.

All of the years I've been a member here and I've never wandered in to this thread. I'm going to have to participate in this throughout the year I think, what a cool idea!

Here's another weekly installment of us Canucks playing some gawf. This time at Loomis Trail in the USA.

Been a year since any entries in this thread, but today @manhattan01 and I are going to resurrect it. If you're stuck at home and want to watch 2 canucks suck at golf - we're here for you.

Course: Hazelmere
Holes: 16-18
Social distancing: I think so.
Videography skills: No
Video editing skills: Not a chance
Golf ability: Negligible
Match: All Square through 15. I'm giving Manhattan 7 strokes on the day. Playing for a little cash and 1 roll of toilet paper.

Hole 16:

Hole 17:

Hole 18:

I have missed this thread, thanks for doing this

The rare HOTD that actually works on the first try. New Steelhead XR’s in the bag for Jase - a birthday present. Huge improvement over his old irons.

The rare HOTD that actually works on the first try. New Steelhead XR’s in the bag for Jase - a birthday present. Huge improvement over his old irons.

I have never seen this thread in my 2+ years here. What a great video of you and your son. Thanks for sharing! I’ll mark this thread so I don’t miss anymore.

I have never seen this thread in my 2+ years here. What a great video of you and your son. Thanks for sharing! I’ll mark this thread so I don’t miss anymore.

Heck yes! I encourage everyone to post a video up. Reality is that most attempts work out much worse than this one, but even a bad hole can be entertaining.

What a thread bump……had a lot of history in this thread. Good to see it again.

Back