The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one video complete, the other will be done soon. I'm really curious what others vids are like. Now that I have one done, I wonder how all of them are coming out.

Well, one video complete, the other will be done soon. I'm really curious what others vids are like. Now that I have one done, I wonder how all of them are coming out.

That is going to be the fun part. Watching all the different styles and techniques while making these videos.

With the deadline coming up I'm really excited to see what people come up with. The excitement has to be insane for a lot of people rright now!

No doubt! I am happy with mine but no idea how they are in comparison to others. Understatement to say the least that I CAN'T WAIT to see what everyone has come up with!!

No doubt! I am happy with mine but no idea how they are in comparison to others. Understatement to say the least that I CAN'T WAIT to see what everyone has come up with!!

Ditto. I am excited about my videos, but there is always the unknown of what others have done. At the same time, I did a complete 180* on my promo video, completely opposite of what I had originally planned.

Yeah, my promo is done, now on to the other. I have no editing or graphics, just did a few takes until I liked it and got it in at 26 seconds. I think its cool, but very simple. I have some pretty funny bloopers though. The first few were not good! HAHA

Kind of frustrated right now. I had my intro video right at 30 seconds, when I uploaded it to youtube, the clock reads 34 seconds. Same video, just a 4 second difference from Windows Media Player to YouTube? Strange.

The videos are going to give some great insight into the personalities of those of you I haven't met. I can't wait to hear the promos and see how many of you have been doing your homework!

Yeah, my promo is done, now on to the other. I have no editing or graphics, just did a few takes until I liked it and got it in at 26 seconds. I think its cool, but very simple. I have some pretty funny bloopers though. The first few were not good! HAHA

outtakes are fun. I remember doing one last year on the course. Trying to marcawesome a 6 iron next to the pin and instead I ended up hitting a major push and hit it over the road that runs next to the hole. Ooops

Kind of frustrated right now. I had my intro video right at 30 seconds, when I uploaded it to youtube, the clock reads 34 seconds. Same video, just a 4 second difference from Windows Media Player to YouTube? Strange.

That is weird - like some others I did see a 1 second difference between iMovie and YouTube. 30 seconds in iMovie and 31 on YouTube so edited the original file to remove something and then uploaded again and had it right at 30 seconds. A 4 second difference is quite strange.

Remember that if you are filming your own vids, they are allowing for the beginning and end of video. you the starting of the video and then the endingQUOTE=war.eagle;987804]Kind of frustrated right now. I had my intro video right at 30 seconds, when I uploaded it to youtube, the clock reads 34 seconds. Same video, just a 4 second difference from Windows Media Player to YouTube? Strange.[/QUOTE]

My flip cam for the on course shots of my promo broke this weekend so I am going to have to salvage something out of it.

When shooting a video yesterday at the range my camera died but I just used my phone to take the video.

The videos are going to give some great insight into the personalities of those of you I haven't met. I can't wait to hear the promos and see how many of you have been doing your homework!

I've said it earlier, my video is me taking and Aaron Rodgers jersey off and flexing for 30 seconds. It's pretty sweet.

That is weird - like some others I did see a 1 second difference between iMovie and YouTube. 30 seconds in iMovie and 31 on YouTube so edited the original file to remove something and then uploaded again and had it right at 30 seconds. A 4 second difference is quite strange.

Remember that if you are filming your own vids, they are allowing for the beginning and end of video. you the starting of the video and then the endingQUOTE=war.eagle;987804]Kind of frustrated right now. I had my intro video right at 30 seconds, when I uploaded it to youtube, the clock reads 34 seconds. Same video, just a 4 second difference from Windows Media Player to YouTube? Strange.
[/QUOTE]

Had my wife do the camera work. I edited to get rid of the "ready, set, go" part, but for some reason there is some lag time. I will figure it out this evening.

You'll be fine...

Had my wife do the camera work. I edited to get rid of the "ready, set, go" part, but for some reason there is some lag time. I will figure it out this evening.[/QUOTE]

You can trim the video with youtube though. It should be a problem getting that video down to 30 seconds.

Great video Captain Dean!

excellent self quote JB

I will be filming my promo today if all goes right.

outtakes are fun. I remember doing one last year on the course. Trying to marcawesome a 6 iron next to the pin and instead I ended up hitting a major push and hit it over the road that runs next to the hole. Ooops

I remember that it was on the 6th hole at mechanicville last year. Seeing as I filmed most of your videos last year.

nice video Chunky...impressive, to say the least.
"right into the lumberyard..."

I can't believe there is less than a week to go as far as signups are concerned. Don't forget, videos need to be in by 11:59pm on the 20th(Sunday)

I can't believe there is less than a week to go as far as signups are concerned. Don't forget, videos need to be in by 11:59pm on the 20th(Sunday)

Thanksgiving next week and then before we know it the viewing party will be here. Then 2 nights later - SELECTIONS START!! Time is simply flying by....

its going to be like the ncaa selection committee for the big dance only golf style

Thanksgiving next week and then before we know it the viewing party will be here. Then 2 nights later - SELECTIONS START!! Time is simply flying by....

I will nominate myself for lamest vid of the year, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back