The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will nominate myself for lamest vid of the year, lol.

hahaha. That's even funnier with your avatar next to it. I bet it better than you think.

hahaha. That's even funnier with your avatar next to it. I bet it better than you think.

It's really hard to say. I am wondering how good (or not so good) some of the vids are going to be. I am sure there will be some that are way more pro looking than others, but it has been stated here many times that doesn't matter much. There are millions of ways members can do the vids, it will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. There really isn't a right or wrong, and there is no template to follow. It's exciting for sure! But I am doubting if my ideas are any good!

Great video Capt Ddec er, I mean Chunkylover. That training aid definitely seems to be the missing key to eliminating having to see all those nasty slices!

JB, excellent self quote. Off to Facebook now, thanks for the reminder!

It's really hard to say. I am wondering how good (or not so good) some of the vids are going to be. I am sure there will be some that are way more pro looking than others, but it has been stated here many times that doesn't matter much. There are millions of ways members can do the vids, it will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. There really isn't a right or wrong, and there is no template to follow. It's exciting for sure! But I am doubting if my ideas are any good!

They will be you, and will show your personality. That's all that matters.

They will be you, and will show your personality. That's all that matters.

Thanks war. I know everybody is really working hard and doing their best on the videos. I am really looking forward to the viewing party.

That was a funny vid there Double D.
Not a bad swing either.

Just finished the raw footage shooting of my promo! Already finished with the intro, so once I get this baby all edited up, I can send them both to GG with my info! Hopefully all set by no later than Wednesday. Then I can calm down a little, and just be excited for the viewing party, instead of being stressed about getting everything done.

Just finished the raw footage shooting of my promo! Already finished with the intro, so once I get this baby all edited up, I can send them both to GG with my info! Hopefully all set by no later than Wednesday. Then I can calm down a little, and just be excited for the viewing party, instead of being stressed about getting everything done.

What's editing? HAHA.

What's editing? HAHA.

Hahaha...I had to ask for help when doing my intro video, but I think I got the hang of it. Just trying to cut the time right, and piece the clips together in the right order.

Good stuff yorkem!

For some reason when I uploaded mine it said 34 seconds, so got home from work today, did a retake and I think it turned out better than my original! Gotta polish up the promo video and the email should be sent off tomorrow!

I went out today is some crazy conditions. Fully embraced them. Hit 10 gir's, and walked off the course with a 78. I can't remember the last time I shot in the 80's. You guys keep working on those videos and I'm going to keep working on how to decimate whoever is unlucky enough to draw me in Myrtle Beach. I'm driving the ball well, striping iron shots and putting like a freak.

I only wish chunkylurker and nerfny's house cleaner had the game to remotely bring it against me. I'm wanting a piece of my R11 brother tadashi. Rumor is, he's awesome. I'm up for the challenge.

I went out today is some crazy conditions. Fully embraced them. Hit 10 gir's, and walked off the course with a 78. I can't remember the last time I shot in the 80's. You guys keep working on those videos and I'm going to keep working on how to decimate whoever is unlucky enough to draw me in Myrtle Beach. I'm driving the ball well, striping iron shots and putting like a freak.

I only wish chunkylurker and nerfny's house cleaner had the game to remotely bring it against me. I'm wanting a piece of my R11 brother tadashi. Rumor is, he's awesome. I'm up for the challenge.

I went out today and played the back tees. I sure am hitting my 3 wood and hybrids good. Those distances aren't scaring me as much anymore. Hmmmmmmm.....

No lefty on lefty TC? Alright then lol

I went out today and played the back tees. I sure am hitting my 3 wood and hybrids good. Those distances aren't scaring me as much anymore. Hmmmmmmm.....

Do it KB!! Not much time to procrastinate!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I would honestly love to see you play Tad. I think that would be a hell of a match.

Do it KB!! Not much time to procrastinate!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Only if I can play against OG and silence him once and for all! :D

You're gonna have to do two things:

1. Get better
2. Get cooler

So basically he should become exactly like me? Imitation is very flattering. :D

Still haven't made my videos, I'm such a procrastinator. I'll probably end up doing them the night they're due. Ahhh the life of a student.

Do it KB! You have got the game to compete from that distance. You would kill me from the same tees I play on for sure.

KB, we all know that is not possible, no matter how many times he gets beaten. He's 0-for life vs THPers, and still brings the Tower of Power talk day in and day out.

yea yea yea bring it on you wantabe! I would put you over my lap and give it to ya good :deadhorse::thumb:

yea yea yea bring it on you wantabe! I would put you over my lap and give it to ya good :deadhorse::thumb:

and just think you could have the room upstairs! :D

Thought about MC 2.0 my entire round yesterday. That I have a chance to be a participant really had me sidetracked. Started thinking strategy on how to approach a new course. Scenarios were running through my head all round. I got the fever baby!

KellyBo is thinking hard about it so we need to get out there and film her videos :blob:! Even if only one of us made the cut it would be a ton of fun to root the other one. Now if we both got in and were on opposite teams Lawd have Mercy as the war would be on :deadhorse:

So basically he should become exactly like me? Imitation is very flattering. :D

Still haven't made my videos, I'm such a procrastinator. I'll probably end up doing them the night they're due. Ahhh the life of a student.

Not the only one. Putting/typing together my script thing this week and shoot soon. Probably by wed I'll be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back