Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

All is done in the Delaware household. Had the promo done a few days ago just finished up on the intro.
Silly imovie, it had no auto movie on it, made me delay taping till the last day.

I think after everyone sees my audition video they are going to see me in a whole different light, Haha. Hopefully its in a good way. I just told my wife we have a date in two weeks. She asked what we were doing and I said we are gonna have a pizza night and watch the THP Viewing Party. She just rolled her eyes

Is there cheese involved, you should be rolling cheese balls into a hole. I'd vote for you if you did that.

I've said it many times. My video is just me taking my Aaron Rodgers jersey off and flexing.

Lions-Packers-Footbal_Geis_t500.jpg

I've said it many times. My video is just me taking my Aaron Rodgers jersey off and flexing.

To be honest I don't care if I get in or not. The viewing party is just going to be a great time and I'm going to enjoy the heck out of the creativity of the videos submitted. I can't wait to see the banter filled thread it produces as well.

I'm kind of hoping a captain threw in a video just to have fun and create a laugh or two for all of us.

Oh I know, that's just the visual I had in my head. Especially after his commercial has been on so much.
That's not Aaron Rodgers. hehe

To be honest I don't care if I get in or not. The viewing party is just going to be a great time and I'm going to enjoy the heck out of the creativity of the videos submitted. I can't wait to see the banter filled thread it produces as well.

I'm kind of hoping a captain threw in a video just to have fun and create a laugh or two for all of us.

I'm definitely not a captain, but I have an audition and a promo video for this.

I'm kind of the same way. I will support the heck out of this thing, I wasn't connected with the first one since I was new and didn't know anyone, so this one regardless of who is chosen I will support them no matter what although I am pulling for some specific people just because I know they would embrace the morgan cup wholeheartedly.

Uh oh, my video already has 14 views, I don't know how cuz I switched it to unlisted but some people are probably having a good laugh at my expense right now lol

I'm definitely not a captain, but I have an audition and a promo video for this.

Oh good call, all of team THP could have some awesome videos. I look forward to yours now hahaha

Less than 3 hours to go before deadline for your entries... If you want to get it in and haven't, your starting to cut it close.

Uh oh, my video already has 14 views, I don't know how cuz I switched it to unlisted but some people are probably having a good laugh at my expense right now lol

Sorry, I shared it. Just kidding - hope it was not public for too long. Fun while it lasted! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm in! Just awaiting the confirmation from Mrs. Awesome (aka GG).

Alright SW!

thechosen1, did you get yours sent in?

Why is it bad to be public? I'm missing something here....

I don't know. I could care less what people think of my video's. heck if I get in these video's will be child's play compared to what I've got in mind for later.

Why is it bad to be public? I'm missing something here....

It's not bad, in my opinion, it just can show what you're doing and maybe someone takes that idea.
I always thought it was be better to be a leader(originial) than being a follower(copying)

Is it bad to be listed as public? No, but we did ask to keep them unlisted earlier so that come the viewing party, there were surprises. If people choose not to do that, that is up to them.

Back